The Drifter's Ban Appeal

Bobux

In-game name:  The Drifter
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:184565148
Staff members in-game name: Shin Tsukimi @Shin_Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):  STEAM_0:0:56149817
Date & Time of incident:  2020-06-30 - 19:47:34
Timezone:  MST
Ban Reason: Advertising Discord Server
How long were you banned for?: Perma 
Proof of Ban: U4BgIpm.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was in game and home homies and I were in a Discord VC talking. We decided that we wanted to do a movie night and I foolishly said in chat "DM ME FOR MOVIE NIGHT INVITE." I should I have known that was against the rules.
Why should your ban be removed?: It has been almost a few years since my ban and I have grown. I would really Love a last chance. I have grown as a person. I am currently in college and I want something to do in my free time and Garnet gaming would be a good outlet. Please think on this ban as it has been years since it happened.

• Like 2

Hey pal, it's been a while since you've last appealed.

It has been proven before and it is now way past the ban appeal limit, this was back when I was a mod lol. Despite this, tbh I'm not fully opposed to a reduction. You fucked up, and you fully admit to it as well, however it has in fact been years. Maybe you should try to establish yourself on cityrp or other garnetgaming servers first, but I think a manager or @Proggy should look at this and decide personally, because I don't really care what the outcome is.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

After talking with @Proggy I was given permission to decide whether or not you should be unbanned, and tbh its been 2 years and this was before big daddy trevs discord was discovered to be malicious, so I'm fully willing to give you a second chance.

This being said, we expect you to keep your nose clean. Do not make me regret my decision. 

I am taking a chance both due to the fact I genuinely believe you didn't truly have malicious intent (despite your rudeness on your first appeal) and I believe in second chances. Understand that this is a special exception based on reviewing both the current and previous evidence, and I believe you have served your time/punishment.

On 8/28/2022 at 10:26 PM, Bobux said:

I am currently in college and I want something to do in my free time and Garnet gaming would be a good outlet. Please think on this ban as it has been years since it happened.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1