Currently Baked

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:1:48016078

Warns: 

0 Warns

Timezone:

EST 

Playtime?:

563:51:33 Although I played before levels became a thing on this server, and I think playtime was possibly restarted when the whole server wiped. 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Yes, I do.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes, I use Medal to record my videos.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

TaOw OJ

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I used to be a staff member on this server, a couple years back. This picture was posted in May, in 2017. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928748441

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think my prior experience as staff on this server, and my general availability gives me a slight edge compared to other applicants. I have been on this server for close to 6 years, and read all of the rules thoroughly multiple times. As time went on some new rules were put into place regarding the new explosives, and nerve gas, ended up figuring those out as well. I genuinely just want to help the server. I want to be able to help any staff that may be struggling when staff numbers are low, which certain times I'm on this is the case. Any consistent players who were done wrong in the result of rules being broken, and help new players who may not quite know the rules learn them, and punish them accordingly to ensure those rules aren't broken again. 

Since I came back to this server, one of my main goals even without being staff has been helping newer players learn the ropes. Teach them how to make money, the most important rules to follow, how to build a base, and just the general way to RP here. I personally believe helping new players, showing them the way to do things is one of the most important things you can do. Ensuring the servers survival with a consistent high player count, and showing them that this is a great server to spend their time on.  

Another thing I would like to mention is I am not a biased person. I consider myself to be fair, even if it's someone I've became what I would say good friends with on here, if they do something wrong, and I make sure they understand what it was they did wrong, they will be punished just like any other person on the server. Regardless of the situation, it is my job to ensure the rules are being followed, and everyone on the server can have a good time. It is not my job to get my friends out of trouble just because of my possible status on the server. I am also not the type to hold grudges, over the internet at least. The internet can be a tough place, people will say a lot of crazy things to you and just got have to have thick skin and brush it off. I personally don't take anyone's words to heart on here or anywhere else.

I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, and regardless of any feedback I receive I appreciate it all. As staff I will make sure to acquire all needed evidence to provide any sort of punishment, and explain in certain situations that I would need video or picture evidence, if there is none then there is nothing I can do.  Out of my 11000 hours of playtime on Garry's Mod, and couple dozen servers I've played on over the years, this is the only server left standing from my past. All the other servers have been shut down. It's tough to see, honestly, but every time I come back here it's like a trip down memory lane. It's great to see it's still here, and I would like the chance to help make the server stay for as long as possible. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been jailed once or twice on this server in the past, I believe once was for RDM, but I just recently came back to this server after a LONG break and I cannot recall if I was ever warned or banned in the past.   

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I made a staff application on the old forums, a long time ago that was accepted. The thread is long gone by now, and I cannot remember the exact timing of it. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I would like to say at least 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, but lately I've been playing for 8+ hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I'm really just a gamer at heart, after I left here I played on my Playstation for a couple years straight, and about a half a year ago quit that and came back to PC. I came back here after leaving a GTA RP server about 2 weeks ago. 

Did you read the staff rules?:Currently Baked

• Disagree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you are ingame so I will set your rank

• Like 1