DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

100 credit give away winner Friday

@Wyatt Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to get an item from the shop as well. Would it be okay if I asked to get a dragon lore in darkrp. That weapon is just so mesmerizing but if it's a lot please let me know

This is my SteamID: STEAM_0:0:622310806

Again thank you so much Wyatt I appreciate this a lot! ❤️

• Toxic 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Informative 1
11 minutes ago, Vanilla_Shake2 said:

@Wyatt Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to get an item from the shop as well. Would it be okay if I asked to get a dragon lore in darkrp. That weapon is just so mesmerizing but if it's a lot please let me know

This is my SteamID: STEAM_0:0:622310806

Again thank you so much Wyatt I appreciate this a lot! ❤️

No problem man! You coulda just asked me! I would gladly give you the 200 credits. Check in game and you'll see it there! 

Courtesy of K Cartel

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NAYEON said:

No problem man! You coulda just asked me! I would gladly give you the 200 credits. Check in game and you'll see it there! 

No thank you I appreciate it but that's a lot I would just like to get one item if that's okay but also (correct me if I'm wrong pls) I was unsure about this quoted post from @NAYEON because i dont recognize the name lol (sorry if I'm wrong)

Edited by Vanilla_Shake2