Warns: 0

Timezone: Central Standard

Playtime?: 97:13:44

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] PPS Methman

Past experiences as staff: Never was staff on here but was on other servers

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love the server and am always on especially later at night in my timezone. If Im not working I can always get on especially if I am needed all anyone has to do is tell me and Ill be there. I feel like I am a reliable person. I am well aware of the rules as I have read all of them(not saying I'm perfect) but I would love to be able to contribute to the server and its well being. I am very calm, positive, and laid back, but would easily enforce the rules when needed because I believe in them being followed well. I have taught people rules on the server that break simple ones and love to see them actually listen. I have management experience at work so I pay  attention to details like when someone pops up on the top in my kill feed or throwing props around, etc.  Sometimes when I am on late at night there are either a good amount of admins on on none, sometimes just afk and people will be running around killing eachother for no reason, propblocking, etc.  I love helping new people get setup on the server and get a understanding on how everything works, I've given money, guns and tutorials on rules and basebuilding before to new players. I know sometimes people join and have no idea how the server works and I love showing them because not only will it contribute to everyone else's good time but to my own as well. If Im chosen I will make sure the rules are being followed and I continue helping people.

I also feel like I should be chosen because I generally get along with everyone and don't like drama but I'm not afraid to take care of drama if it involves rules being broken. I enjoy being in a position of power because I feel like when I am I can control a situation in a good way and love having pressure on me to make things right. I will enforce all the rules and make sure that people, especially new, understand them because sometimes they join and break them because they don't know so I will teach them. Staffing isnt completely new to me as I have staffed on other servers in the past, only reason I'm not one now is because when I got back into dark RP I chose Garnet Gaming and don't like to play on multiple Dark RP servers I like to pick one that I like and invest a lot of my time into only one. I love having fun and when I'm on the server I try and spread good times among everyone and believe people can vouch for me on that. There shouldn't be a lot of bad times on the server and I'd love to help the server grow even more and contribute to the community as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that I can become a part of staff for Garnet RP! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4-6 hours a day, more when I'm off at work

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love music and have been doing music production for almost 10 years so I make beats in my freetime as well and I enjoy working out at the gym and hanging out with family 

Did you read the staff rules?: Dmoney824

Edited by dmoney824
Change in hours
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You've got a fantastic application, I really like the reasons you've given as to why you'd like to join the staff team with an emphasis on helping new players. While I haven't met you myself yet, you seem mature in all you've said and you convey yourself well. You also have a clean slate as far as warns / bans are concerned which is ideal, showing you're of good character plus you have a referral from a current staff member. I think overall you'd be a great addition to the team and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1