My Staff Apllication

Ghoasty

In-game name: TFAP KillerKy

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199127032892
Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
Playtime?: 129:10:46 (by the time im typing this)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dildo Finklemen, qxzc ( hopefully I spelled his name right)
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think you should choose me over other staff is that I will follow all staff rules and be respectful to everyone in a sit and will ask for permission from the higher ups to ban/warn/reconnect/jail.  I have read all of the Garnet Gaming Dark RP rules and will follow all rules. I will never use Vulgar or Inappropriate Language in a sit. I will never abuse my role as Staff on Duty because I know how important it is to keep the server clean and sleek. I will keep it civil. I will not rant. I will not cause drama. I will not roleplay while on duty/AFK . I will not tp other Higher Ups without permission. I will not warn a player  without going through a sit first. I will gather proof before a make a decision on banning/jailing/reconnecting ect. I will keep a mature attitude while in a sit. I know this just is me reading some basic common sense rules but I’m use trying to make myself clear. I will behave and not goof around like picking up people randomly and flying them around. 

Another reason you should choose me than other players is that I am very funny (according to my friends and I can make almost anyone laugh). I'm  kind and respectful and I have helped multiple people get started in this server by giving out free guns or helping people with the F4 menu and navigating through that. Also I would give new player a chunk of money to start when I see them. Today while I was writing this, I was giving out free guns to low level players. I’m a good base builder and I can help anyone with whatever they need prop- wise or just helping people building bases with keypads. When someone is a low level they most likely don’t know how to build a base with keypads so I would be able to help them on whatever they need for their base. I will make sure the base that someone’s base is not fail so they can avoid trouble in the future.  I think I would be qualified enough to to be an admin on this server because I’m so scared to break any rules so I try to follow them at all times but, obviously it’s up to the people that 1+ , 1- , or neutral my application. But, I appreciate even thanking the time to read this and possibly quoting on this application. Thank you for your time. -KillerKy

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  Yes but, it was false and Finklemen appealed for me. 0 bans/0 warns    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 4-7 hours every 2 days unless my brother has baseball or we travel somewhere.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Basketball, I ride scooters & bikes.
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Garnet KillerKy

Edited by KillerKy
I fixed age thing
  • Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, tboygamer123 said:

+1 i like the paragraphs but i think you need to fix the grammar and spelling and get more hours if possible but your very active everytime im on and im pretty active overall i think he would be a good guy on the staff team!

I fixed my grammar and spelling thanks

45 minutes ago, itssOJ said:

i’ve seen you around and your chill but haven’t had real interactions with you but your a nice kid but i’m neutral for now

Thank you OJ

1 hour ago, itssOJ said:

i’ve seen you around and your chill but haven’t had real interactions with you but your a nice kid but i’m neutral for now

Do i need to add more or give more info about me to change you to a 1+? Just wondering. Feedback is appreciated 

20 hours ago, tboygamer123 said:

+1 i like the paragraphs but i think you need to fix the grammar and spelling and get more hours if possible but your very active everytime im on and im pretty active overall i think he would be a good guy on the staff team!

I just made my final edit please read again