DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Carlman staff app

Leanconsumer92

In-game name: Carlman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: none
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  | carlman has played for 1557:43:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]    ajbedhead FUBAR
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  yes i was a staff on here during carnitine i made it to H MOD
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I want to join the staff team because I love  helping out the community. The players on this server are nice and I want to help them. The staff team is also very professional, and respectable. since I was a staff member on here before . I think I would fit in nicely with the other staff members. I have also noticed the staff team could use some help in the morning time , and being staff I’d be able to help the community even more. I also think it’d be fun to be a part of the garnet staff team again, as some of the best memories I've made have come from that sense of community.

another reason  should be accepted into the staff team for several reasons. I am very social and will take the time to listen to people's problems, and truly try to understand what's bothering them. I can multitask pretty well, I am well used to handling heavy workloads, and dividing my attention so I can handle the tasks at hand in the best way possible. I am a great problem solver. I am nice to everyone I meet, I have always been kind to anyone no matter their background. I am a good leader and have experience in positions that require me to actively lead, and show those under me how to properly represent the server 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  yes  I have been banned 4 times and  2 where for NITRP and one for mass but it was an accident I was rpg raiding and killed people in the street 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  yes it was a long time ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I fish and go to I'm in the DND club at school I like to watch movies my favorite movie right now is 1917
Did you read the staff rules?: Carlman

Edited by SolocuppCarlman