[OUTLAW] - Game Master Application.

Zombiekilla

In-game name: 11A 2LT Outlaw
SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224913081/}
Warns:0
Timezone: Est
Playtime? (255.99.55]):
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?[YES/NO] no but will gladly figure a way
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] no one just seen that you need help
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] no new to it
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Feel like I would be a good game master because I know how to have fun without breaking the server I am fun and friendly but I can be right to the point when needed I am willing to learn and get experience at gming I am also very creative and I know the limits of things I know not to lag the server and to make sure everyone has fun and fair time on the server I will do to my best ability  to make the best gm that I can be as much as I can I am always there when I can and help as much as I can I will work as hard as I can to learn more and be better 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role? whenever I'm on I can be a gm I'm on a lot just not on the weekend 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster? to make events and not to break the server and to be fair but be serious about the rules

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I will make new Storys for rp and make it fun 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1 bio attack event it would be an us event where they would need to deliver and sneak in the Tali base and plant a box or bomb that will explode and cause gas to come out and will kill those who are not prepared 

2 rescued events where a Tali truck crashed with a higher up in it, they would have to rescued and kidnap the high-ranking officer to get info on what they were delivering then it would continue the next event

3 missile attack where the us will drive a truck carrying a missile will arrive at a certain area and if the Tali don't retrieve the missile and drive it back to the us base in time the base will get hit with a bomb  

4 civil unrests in this event there will be citizens lined up at us base gates west and north basically rioting yelling we don't want the us here and the ending will be up to what the officer's decision to Eather get the citizen under control or they fail by /rolling if the get 50 or higher the got them under control if 40 and below they get attacked 

5 a convoy this will be an us event where they have to get to a location on the map and wait until pick up comes but if they don't make it, they lose

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1 info retrieve mission Tali and the us will fight to make it supplies drop location if the Tali locks the site down first, they get info on the us if the us gets there first the us will get info in the Talis  

2 outpost invasions in this event Tali or us will be defending or attacking a secret outpost and try to get info from it to see what they were doing there 

3 missiles retrieve in this event there will be a missile in fac they will be timed if us gets to it first they can use it in war when they need it same if Talis get to first

Hardly any effort was put into the information about the events. Should've asked for 2nd opinions on your application before submitting because this seems like you just straight up drafted this in less than 30 minutes. Seemingly little to no effort put into your description of what you would contribute to the team. Also had a difficult time reading through the application due to the zero effort put into having proper grammar and proper punctuation. 

Personally from the experiences of talking to you in-game during peacetimes and such, I've had nothing but great talks but I would seriously recommend reworking this whole application again with more effort. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders so just put in the effort and voila!  You most definitely will get my approval.

Great person but not really a great application. I think you could've taken more time to work on grammar and also being more descriptive with your answers and reasoning. I will say that as a person you are really awesome and you got good work ethic, just gotta spend more time on your application.