Age [minimum 15 y/o]:22
SteamID  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224913081/
Warns: 0
Timezone: est 
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 268
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] no but can if need to 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none new  
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  When coming to the server I believe I can offer an amount of things. One thing that I can offer is my fairness and I am a good judge of character. For instance I treat every person fairly and do not let a lot of things cloud my perception of people.   I like to give people every opportunity I can, no matter their character. I am also a very good judge of character.  I believe I can offer a great amount of assistance when it comes down to other people. I can pick up on a lot of things people may not be able too. 

I also believe that I have very good work ethic. I put my work first and always go above and beyond and try my best. I spend a great deal of time on this game and am constantly coming up with ideas for this server. I am always ready to not only better myself, but also the things I spend a lot of time on, this game. I believe I can bring a list of things to the table with this server, I hope you all can see that as well.  
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details no
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes two times. Yesterday for Gm and one for admin back when I first joined. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whatever is needed, plus some. 

I love ya zombie as an officer but you lack the relation ship of both side's, paragraphs lacking. I would work on relationship with the community try and get some relationships back up and in the future i would apply again 
Not trying to be rude i just say wait some time

At least were getting somewhere now. The effort has definitely improved from the previous app that was made and the paragraphs are short and informative, but you seem to only go on about how you would impact the staff team as being unbiased towards others. I would also recommend building relationships and mentioning various of other things that a staff member can offer other than just being unbiased towards other individuals.

Edited by shax999

I'm going to have to give a -1 because I definitely think more effort could have been put into this application. I think you have good intentions, but I just think it needs more effort. You also need more experience and a reputation built on the server over time. But good luck to you and I wish you the best.

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Lack of community support, I recommend that you spend some time getting to know the community and players, I would also recommend beefing up your paragraphs a bit on your next application.

Feel free to apply again in 2 Weeks (10/25)

@Ozzy Lock and move to denied thank you.