SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:123857432
Warns: 1 
Timezone:MST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]):370
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): Ritzu, Daredevil 
Past experiences as a Game Master: nope
Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I want to let the lower enlisted have something to do something fresh not redundant. Also, I've always tried starting unofficial events like hey guys theirs a hostage 11B lets make a plan and so on it seems fun as hell to be a gamemaster. Honestly if I can make other people's day better by hosting kick us funny or just awesome shit, I'm all for it. Besides I feel like if I get the enlisted to have a good time it'll inspire them to tell others about the server making population go up and hey everyone's a winner there. Another thing is that I'm VERY active on the server I'm almost on every day of the week the hell I'd say I'm the most active officer in 11A. My last reason is that I take criticism very well so if an event doesn't go well, I'm happy to hear feedback and won't get angry at every comment towards me. event
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3 hours 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Making sure that people have a good time, and that the server remains fresh and active. Bonus points for bringing in more people due to the events 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:Im pretty good at Creating things on a whim and also, I have lots of knowledge in creating Objectives and missions Outside of gmod so I know how to make a decent mission. good at story writing although its gmod so I'm gonna focus on the fun element more than the story.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: 

Blackhawk down (US)

So, this event will be as follows a helicopter was shot down by Tali forces US objective is to locate and find the downed helicopter and turns out that Tali forces (AI) beat them to the objective and has the pilots held hostage now they could choses to negotiate with HRT teams or they could send in 11B to deal with it however either way 11B will be involved for no Tali forces can remain after the pilots are secured.

Chemical weapon shipment (US)

So, US forces has gathered SAT images that a unknown shipment has made it to Factory, and it seems that their trying to produce more from it the objective is to Find and locate the shipment identify what it is being chemical weapons once it has been identified the objective is to hold off enemy forces until a recovery team has arrived being either random people selected or just me as the driver depends on if people availability at the time.

Operation Nightfall 

A nuclear bomb has been stolen from a nearby silo our objective for US is straight forward is to head to Airstrip where the nuke is located and kill any and all hostiles then drive the truck that the nuke is on back to base once the nuclear device is back at base the US base will be attacked by (tali forces AI) defend the nuke until its disarmed and enemy forces are cleared out. 

Operation GAS can 

So recently a Delta operator was ambushed on patrol and taken captive By an unknown group of enemies HRT will be involved with this event as well as SOC so the hostage will be taken to a compound at airstrip negotiation is not an option unless it is determined that the DFs life is at risk SOC will handle the forces outside the compound when it is clear HRT forces which are trained to breach and clear to secure a hostage will take it from here the HRT team will move in neutralize the hostile and rescue the DF operative.

Operation SAVE MY BOY

Recently an American scientist has come down to AS to Help the Us develop a better defense for Bioweapons in the middle east the base on the way to US base Tali will intercept the car with the American in it Tali will take him hostage to Either TC AS or FAC its whatever they want to choses from there they can Roll for what defenses The'll get 50 for a full 360 fence with no holes in it 70 for some better weaponry 100 for some IEDs maybe the OBJ for US will to be to secure and find the American scientist before a time limit set by GM (depends on how close war is) TALI AND US can't kill the scientist HOWEVER if US is BRINGING him to base if they rescue him TALI CAN KILL HIM so US will have to be smart in how they get him back to base US can use whatever they got to secure him as well as tail to defend him.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

INFECTION

So this event will take place at TC and how this will go is that people will have to volunteer for the event so after we have our subjects four or less depending on the amount participation and the infected can only kill with knifes and the others can use guns the obj for the zombies is to kill and turn as many people as possible if a person is killed by zombie, they become one and so on however is a zombie is found out and killed the zombie will not come back the obj for the others is to kill all zombies before they turn everyone Explosives will not be allowed and only pistols are permitted default pistols leaving the town is not allowed also. So, think about it like this it's an among us game but with gmod thrown in without the voting system just guns to do the voting for them Also if another survivor kills another one, they comeback as a zombie NRL applies ofc. 

Operation king slayer

So, a HVT otherwise known as a high value target has found its way to seeking shelter in Tali base managing to convince tali for protection they moved to the air field for extraction (base will be built) After numerous attempts to have them turn him over the US has finally decided to move the forces in to kill the HVT (one person will be selected) The HVT will have 400 health as to avoid getting one tapped Talis mission is to defend the HVT until a time limit has been reached maybe set by gm or agreed upon most likely be around 15m if the time limit has been reached then the HVT will be considered free and this is where the event will end.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend 

Recently a mad man who goes under the name of JIHAD JOE has taken control of a Missile silo at air strip And has threatened to kill everyone Tali and US so in a bit of desperation  US has reached out to Tali for assistance due to the circumstances they accept so tali and US must coordinate to take out JIHAD JOE and secure the missile silo but when they do Tali (note :will be announced when it happens) Engages US forces to use the missile silo for their own to use against US base then it becomes who ever controls the silo last whoever wins basically gets to BOMB the others base.

Edited by Someplum23124
revisions to some events make them better to execute and overall, just better fun added a warn
  • Like 4

+1

I think your ideas for events are really awesome and you also ran it by me and Ritzu which is good and shows you are willing to work with others to do the best that you can for this application. I always see you helping out people on the server and being an outstanding role model. I definitely believe you deserve a chance to use your abilities and creativity to make this server better!

+1

I have played with someplum for a while now and this guy is great with ideas, and is a great officer. I believe he can fit the role of Gamemaster due to his well put together events and his
  creativity in said events. Maybe extend out the details and show some of said plans so we can really grasp the detail of the events. Other than that good luck on GM my friend
 -Joe

+1

Added onto his events, and made them more specific in terms of full fledged events.

As always, good luck on this application and any future applications that may follow.

Edited by Fonza
Changing my -1 to a +1
15 hours ago, Fonza said:

However not by much.

Looking over your events, it looks more like a gist of what the event would be as some of them aren't as fleshed out as I (personally) would like to see.

If you can give a bit more detail to the events, then I would happily change my -1 to a +1. 

Your attitude in game is fine, I haven't had any issues.

As always, good luck on this application and any future applications that may follow.

what event would you like more fleshed out?

Denied
Due to recent events within army, I don't think good decisions will be made with the permissions you are given with Gamemaster. If you plan on staying within the community definitely apply in the future with different events as we do want more gamemasters in the future. But as I mentioned please work out your current issues before re-applying.

• Like 1