Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MrHotFeet
    Past experiences as staff: none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 20 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?   
I have never been banned on any server the main reason I wish to become a mod is because I love this server and its community I've only had good experiences with the server and its pretty much the only game I play now and since I'm still in school and play some chess during some class hours I have from 4:00-12:00. Any time in between this time I can moderate for the server and help it as much as I can with being a role model and helping the members of this Awesome community to the best of my abilities. When ever me and my friends play the staff are always so nice and caring and are willing to help with anything. I think I would be a perfect applicant because I can spend a lot of time on the server and help with taking reports and I'm a really caring guy and I love to help people and that's why I think I have a chance at being a staff member. Honestly all i did was mess around on this server but once I got to learn more about it, i started to have lots of fun. I even tend to donate whenever I can to receive the amazing in game rewards. I had to swallow my pride for that one because i have never donated to a server before. I think my time on Garnet will be well spent cleaning up the server with all the minge players. I hope the fine people of the community can see me as a valuable addition to the team and to the server.

Did you read the staff rules?: Teriyaki Chicken KvQ

You definitely need buff up your paragraphs and reformat them. Putting you application aside you've been really active lately and I've seen you in the chat a lot. If you can reformat and beef up your application then i will change to a +1.

Edited by BonkaMan

-1, You didn't take time to prepare your application before sending it off. You didn't answer the questions in the correct format, and if you cannot dedicate yourself to an application, how can you dedicate yourself to the staff team?

on top of that, your hours are lacking a LOT. get some more playtime in.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Agree 1

-1: Stick to the given staff app format, you might as well try to talk more about what you can offer as a possible staff member.

I've seen you before but I still don't know you well enough to tell if you are a good person or not.

I would recommend you to improve your playtime as well as your staff application, I recommend you to check out other accepted apps and get an idea on how to properly make one. Good luck!

• Informative 1