SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:123222850

Warns:

Timezone: GMT

Playtime?: 700 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s):  Bob, GERT, Geoffy 

Past experiences as a Game Master: Former L.GM on garnet

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I hard carried GM team and was one of the like 4 GMs who made storylines. Did some pretty cool events.  I also lead the GM player relations department, was entrusted with multiple positions and responsibilities in order to improve the quality of GMs coming into the team. In conjunction to this I also influenced a large amount of GMs to join and create good content. I have also created some of the most liked storylines on the sever, as well FPK events. Me, Bob, Sail, and Woah revolutionized the way that FPKs were done and made them into epic cinematic events for the playernbase to enjoy, to this day they are some of the most atmospheric and enjoyed events on the server. Working as a CO on the server, as well as just a respected figure within the server I organised multiple events and made changes such as the join training systems which caused the sister battalions to be changed, 104th and 41st are now sister battalions and whilst I was CO and Yubi was CO we made good use of this and it helped GMs understand our purposes; given this may has dissolved after we resigned. These systems caused events to be run more smoothly, and also training and passive RP to be more interactive. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: maybe like 2 hours a day but i study at uni, have a social life, hobbies, friends, family, I care for people. I'll get on when I can 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: GMs are the ones who enhance RP made by players, and bring the situations to life. Including creating storylines to allow players to enjoy the world a bit more  

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I plan to bringing structure back to events and making them passion projects again which have returning characters, villains and situations to test players and their abilities. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

Completely overhaulling FPKs and NPKs to make them more impactful as we did with Komrk, multiple members for CGm Lando, and others. I want death to feel more impactful as well as cinematic. I want memorable characters and ECs.  

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

New Faces in the Dark

Responding to a call about an unknown group of clone troopers who have been spotted passing throughout the systems to hostile Seperatist areas only to clear a space and move on the next. The 34th arrive on world to investigate the aftermath. Finding evidence of a large scale battle the Republic questions their intelligence as to whether or not this was a small group or the work of joint battlegroups. Before they can get enough information the CIS return to take back the area. Upon doing their RP to find out what transpired they find 5 troopers drapped in cloaks clearing through the facility with unparalled skill and precision. Upon their helmets the only distinct insignia is that of a Krayt dragon's skull and a battalion marking. Two 104th, Two 41st, one 501st. Holding off from the CIS the republic is forced to retreat and ponder on this new information... (To be Continued) 

I'm in your walls.

After a day of hearing nothing but scratching within the walls a little CT decides to make a complaint. When investigation begins clones start disappearing one by one... There is something in our walls. 

An Imposter Among us…

This event will be an on-world and something to fill time and ensure people are on their feet.3 random people will be selected by GM without announcing it and they will be traitors to the rest of the base. They must discreetly kill others using a melee weapon and covering their identity. Nobody killed with be any PKs

A body will be discovered within the 41st bunks, a sole CT who had been stabbed in the back, this will lead to CG calling in their investigative department and Anaxes going on lockdown.

The generator will go down throughout this event and ENG must complete their tasks of fixing the generator as it will need proper RP.

Medics must do an autopsy of any bodies that appear for potential clues, depending on how high they roll.

This event will go on for as long as the 3 continue their rampage and people will become suspicious of each other and develop trust issues leading to the need for teamwork and trust between groups and battalions.

Game over man 

Upon receiving an unknown distress signal from a FOB a small group of troops is dispatched and taken, they will be dragged to a trap house full of trapped rooms with bugs and explosives. They must use their certs to open up a way out as the rooms slowly fill with poison.

with only melee weapons on them, they must fulfil challenges involving hurting their friends and themselves to prove themselves and leave with their lives…

Outside troops will be completely locked out from the building they are in, they must solve the puzzles and outside issues.

All the while the main base will catch wind of the situation and will dispatch troops to search the FOBs to find clues, each will have a message left behind and a fight, once they reach the farm there will be a room filled with traps and they must hack the ray shields. Upon entering they will see one of the captured troopers stripped of their weapons and desperate

The trooper will have been informed that his challenge is to kill the other troopers in order to free himself or the bomb strapped to him will go off, if the troops cannot convince him to comply and allow EOD to defuse the bomb then they will attempt to murder anyone they can and inevitably die, on the other hand if they convince the trooper to calm down then EOD can begin.

The trooper after the bomb is removed will give information on where to find the other troopers and the person who set up the traps. They will be sent to caves and find a resistance of bugs and traps that if they go too fast and don’t do searches for traps will cause gas to be released and explosives to be set off. This will incentivise groups to pace themselves and be careful of their surroundings. Once they reach the mastermind they can either convince them to give up, or kill them and ENG must deactivate the ray shields locking the other troopers in.

Shock and awe 

I want this event to be a series of drop pod attacks by clones onto Seperatist bases, they will be informed and loaded into pods before being shot down onto an active battlefield and the chaos of war, it will be hectic and a fight for every inch. 

Edited by BigBeep
Waaah Waaah Mark whinged
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
23 minutes ago, BigBeep said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I hard carried GM team and was one of the like 4 GMs who made storylines. Did some pretty cool events. 

You have 24 hours to fix this or you will be denied. Minimum 2 paragraphs are required

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

MAJOR +1

Beep is a fucking cool ass individual, I had my problems with him in the past but we resolved them quickly showing his maturity. 

also

IMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLSIMINYOURWALLS 
I ATE ALL OF THE WALL COTTON CANDY

spacer.png
Accepted!

Welcome to the GM team! Looking back on your previous work as a member of our GM team, talking to you about your plans as GM, and also looking at these comments I am SURE that you will be an amazing addition back in our GM team. Welcome back! Please contact a S. GM to get trained!