MourningDove

Toppo

Just now, MourningDove said:

I'm not a staff member

I want the other warrants

you still warranted and raided a banker

killed me as Police Chief when I was mayor

Saying your physically not capable is a cop out

And you keep trying to "This evidence doesn't matter because you did this", You still broke multiple rules too, even if you have this one case as a reasonable warrant, you still have been false warranting and breaking other rules and clearly don't have the intent to roleplay.

1) I was speaking to Tenalic, @123

2) WHAT OTHER WARRANTS? YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO PROOF OF THESE ALLEGED WARRANTS. I BEGIN RECORDING WHEN I ENTER A BUILDING, I HIT THE BIND TO RECORD BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SUBJECT, MOST OF THE FOOTAGE YOU ARE REFERRING TO EITHER DOES NOT EXIST OR IS HEAVILY LIMITED DUE TO MY TIMING.

3) What banker?

4) Any evidence of this?

5) That is the undenyable truth.

6) I clearly intended to roleplay until you intervened and began to mass RDM.

2 minutes ago, Toppo said:

1) I was speaking to Tenalic, @123

2) WHAT OTHER WARRANTS? YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO PROOF OF THESE ALLEGED WARRANTS. I BEGIN RECORDING WHEN I ENTER A BUILDING, I HIT THE BIND TO RECORD BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SUBJECT, MOST OF THE FOOTAGE YOU ARE REFERRING TO EITHER DOES NOT EXIST OR IS HEAVILY LIMITED DUE TO MY TIMING.

3) What banker?

4) Any evidence of this?

5) That is the undenyable truth.

6) I clearly intended to roleplay until you intervened and began to mass RDM.

@Toppo and @MourningDove

Stop throwing shit at each other, there is nothing left to be said. wait for an operator to handle this.

• Winner 2
Just now, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

@Toppo and @MourningDove

Stop throwing shit at each other, there is nothing left to be said. wait for an operator to handle this.

I apologize for my excessive behavior @Zaroni Pepperoni, but you can clearly see that @MourningDove was falsely accusing me of things trying to turn this report against me when they undeniably broke rules, and is trying to take me down too. I did nothing, and everyone is trying to say what I Have done wrong, when this report isn't about me in any way, it is about @MourningDove

@MourningDove I know I'm not a staff here or such, but the ball is in your court to prove he did those things. You can't prove that he edited out the other warrants if you yourself can't provide that evidence or someone else to provide it for you. That's just my two cents, I've been staff on many servers and when you put out accusations such as those, you need evidence yourself. You also can't say it was crossfire, there was enough time to stop the shooting for you to realize there were fellow officers, and you asked if you could kill officers for false warrants. That shows you have the intention of killing those officers and did so as shown in the evidence. Again, this is just my two cents and how I see things.

Accepted/Locked

this report isn't about me in any way, it is about @MourningDove

Now since i'm going off what you said above, I will only be focusing on the Spartan, Mourningdove, involved in this case.

@MourningDove If you see a player breaking the rules (For example false warranting) you should report them to staff, not kill them since that is considered RDM.

In the first video, timestamps 0:17-0:20 show @MourningDove deals damage to the 3 officers with the intent to kill, therefore marketing a 1 week ban for attempted RDM

@The King of Rohan Please lock and move ?