STEAM_0:1:38327600
Staff members in-game name: Idk
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): idk
Date & Time of incident: 12/5/22
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: FailRP LTAP
How long were you banned for?: 24 hours
Proof of Ban: 
What happened? (include any proof): I was about to get off the game and then I got raided so after I died I just got off. 
Why should your ban be removed?:I've been told by Mods that it's only fail RP if I were to have gotten back on within 2 hours but I didn't so the ban doesn't make sense. I didn't benefit at all from leaving so leaving to avoid punishment doesn't make sense because the "punishment" would be I wouldn't get my printers for 2 hours because someone else would have claimed them, but I didn't log on until 19 hours later and only then did I realize I was banned. If I had logged back on within 2 hours (or tried to) and re-bought my printers that would be a whole different story but I didn't. 

• DarkRP Administration Team
9 minutes ago, xFish said:

@sunnymuffins I'm not seeing you on our ban database, are you sure this is the correct steam id? 

It's ok xFish, this is a ban that I put through yesterday and his SteamID is actually STEAM_0:1:61510234

With regards to your ban @sunnymuffinsI received a report from Goofy Guy who claimed that you were fading-door-abusing and then disconnected during a raid, just after he had killed you. He provided me with a clip which you can watch below as part of the recording of the sit. It shows him raiding your base and making it most of the way in, before you began fading-door-abusing and exchanged gun fire until he ultimately killed you, at which point he continued cracking the last keypad, at which point you disconnected.

It's against the rules to disconnect during a raid, and while I would prefer the option of issuing a warn for FailRP / FDA, we are unable to place warns for a disconnected player. I actually reached out to management to ask about the suggested punishment for this case (the admin reviewing this appeal can see this in the Executive Chat) and it was confirmed that a ban for FailRP & LTAP is the correct course of action.

In future my best advice would be to wait until the raid is over before disconnecting, by which time the raiders should have claimed your printers if they were intending to steal them from you.

Please see my evidence below:

Proof of dissconnect:

M2UQwhG.png