In-game name: Tortilla
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501172091
Staff members in-game name: Chicaa21
Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:699492578
Date & Time of incident: 12/8/22 8:12pm
Timezone: eastern
Ban Reason: MRDM 
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBAlCjAC-tQ2joE-68tRfhCOzhnvqmTV/view?usp=sharing
What happened? (include any proof): I was going into my friends base (poopa) whom was sitting afk, and a guy was breaking in so I shot him (since there was a kos sign) and he kept coming back after breaking NLR and I kept shooting him. Eventually I went AFK to eat and then I was banned. (I have no evidence but i had basemates of: not helonurse, ganet, poopa, and zLambo.)
Why should your ban be removed? I was protecting my friends base from raids and missed my sit that banned me since I was afk

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2899361317

Here is the screenshots of the kill logs.

In the report the reporter stated that he kept killing him. Twice outside of spawn and the last time outside of the base doors. I checked the adverts and didn't see a raid advert nor a report against Mesa for not adverting raid.  I did wait before sending the ban through and during that time had realized he was a delivery man with a Spas12 so in my defense it looked to be MRDM to which I banned him for. 

6 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

so in my defense it looked to be MRDM to which I banned him for

I'd like to see proof that he wasn't in their base, it's innocent until proven guilty. 

This is not nearly sufficient proof for a ban, and if this is all you have this will be accepted.

That being said, it is failrp for a delivery man to be using a spaz, as they may only use a pistol or a melee weapon.