Staff members SteamID (
Hoal | garnet.gg(STEAM_0:1:106518205))
Date & Time of incident:
2022-12-19 - 04:11:32
Timezone: pacific time?
Ban Reason:rdm+ltap How long were you banned for?: 
03-00:00
Proof of Ban: 

2022-12-19 - 04:11:32 Sex Defender(STEAM_0:0:566752863) Hoal | garnet.gg(STEAM_0:1:106518205) 03-00:00 rdm+ltap

What happened? Killed someone and he reported me i think?
(include any proof): i was offline banned no proof
Why should your ban be removed?: I did not rdm he had a gun and was mugging ang i killed him? also ive never been banned before

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1

Hello @moldypotato8, please post your appeal at darkrp appeal section next time!
Managers moved here for you

Yes, I did the rdm+ltap ban, there was an RDM report on you by player "Just deal with it!"
Here was the place you rdm'd "just deal with it!" before I took the report and teleport the reportee/reporter into the sitroom

Qd1rh0e.png

Yes, ofc I wont say that's the only proof I banned you for rdm+ltap
Here're the kill logs and connection logs

kra1QX1.png
Q0dB4WZ.png

You killed the reporter "Just deal with it!" then left the server right after you killed him (13s)

About you saying he was mugging people, I checked the advert log, there is no any advert about mug
even he is mugging, please remember that you have to do /advert counter to kill the person who mugging people or that's rdm

Merry Christmas

- Hoal

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

DENIED

I have reviewed the video provided by Hoal, and determined that the player "just deal with it" was shooting at "Dk3times" after being damaged by them initially;

The reasoning for that altercation is unknown as there are no adverts exchanged in that timeframe.

Regardless, if you see players shooting at each other, it does not give you the right to interfere and shoot at them; If the player who died felt that the kill was invalid or the assailant acted in disregard of the rules, it would be their responsibility to report it.

As I can find no valid reason that you should have shot "just deal with it," and considering you disconnected from the server promptly after killing them;

I find your punishment to be justified.

In the future, please ensure that you are only shooting other players with a valid reason, (ie. self defense or advert scenarios such as raids or mugs.)

Feel free to rejoin the server when your ban expires, (2022-12-21 - 04:11 A.M. est.)

@stretchy @Shin_Tsukimi
Please lock & move.

• Like 2