DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reduce the Dragonlore's Magazine Capacity to 5 Rounds to accurately match its CS:GO counterpart.

WohMi

8 hours ago, xFish said:

no it would not.

people would swith to m95, once that gets nerfed, theyll just use the hyper beast yada yada so on and so fourth until donor weapons are removed from the game

challenge: dlore nerf -1ers try to defend their point without 

a. lying

b. just whining about it

c. ridiculous slippery slope arguments

IF WE NERF DLORE EVENTUALLY WE WILL HAVE TO NERF RAGING BULL AND THEN EVERYONE WILL USE HK

Edited by JIM_SATAN
double quote
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, xFish said:

no it would not.

people would swith to m95, once that gets nerfed, theyll just use the hyper beast yada yada so on and so fourth until donor weapons are removed from the game

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and-critical-thinking/logical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-slippery-slope

Besides, m95 seems significantly more balanced, with worse noscope accuracy and lower magazine capacity. You know, like a sniper.

• Agree 1
On 12/20/2022 at 6:57 PM, IAreGunner said:

also your reason is the most retarted and dumbest thing I ever heard,  stop trying to pull some bullshit reason for something that’s been denied multiple times

You’re kinda being a dick, whether you agree or disagree this should not be the reaction. To be fair, you barely even play so what’s the point of you even having an opinion on such topics. Refrain from being a ass in the future please.

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, JIM_SATAN said:

challenge: dlore nerf -1ers try to defend their point without 

a. lying

b. just whining about it

c. ridiculous slippery slope arguments

IF WE NERF DLORE EVENTUALLY WE WILL HAVE TO NERF RAGING BULL AND THEN EVERYONE WILL USE HK

I am a proud D Lore nerf denier and will continue to whine, slippery slope, and lie to keep my pay to win gun overpowered. GG

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, GoodBoyTan said:

You’re kinda being a dick, whether you agree or disagree this should not be the reaction. To be fair, you barely even play so what’s the point of you even having an opinion on such topics. Refrain from being a ass in the future please.

he never has anything constructive to say

1 minute ago, Salteeeens said:

I am a proud D Lore nerf denier and will continue to whine, slippery slope, and lie to keep my pay to win gun overpowered. GG

honesty is all i want babe, +1

• Agree 1
On 12/20/2022 at 8:57 PM, IAreGunner said:

can we stop with these posts? its not happening so stop with the dumb nerf the dlore suggestions -1

also your reason is the most retarted and dumbest thing I ever heard,  stop trying to pull some bullshit reason for something that’s been denied multiple times

gunner try not to be socially insufferable challenge

• Haha 5
On 12/20/2022 at 8:57 PM, IAreGunner said:

can we stop with these posts? its not happening so stop with the dumb nerf the dlore suggestions -1

Average garnet gamer resisting the urge to unleash ever slur in the English language