1. STEAM_0:0:569685484

Warns: 0
Timezone: mountain standard time
Playtime?: 120 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): Jock 
Past experiences as a Game Master: none
Why should we choose you over other applicants? In my opinion I believe that  I would be a fun part of the staff team because I would to to help out with events. As well as being able to help out people that to be helped. Secondly I can see that it would be a good option to chose me as a candidate because I would like to help out with the little things that some people look over. Third I feel that I am a fast learner and am good at learning and following the rules. Finally I believe that I would be a good game master because of a fun person to be around and that I really like to hang around with others and help them with anything that they need to be helped out with. Overall this shows that I would be a good candidate for game master because I am a good person and like to help people and that I also think that I am a fun person to have around.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so include a detailed response: I have never been banned 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I think that I could contribute a lot because I feel like it would be a fun thing to do. As well as being able to a fast learner and listening to rules.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibility on a game master to to allow others to have fun and 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would help to set up the events and help with the completed events

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Being able to set up a lore accurate scenario to help with the emersion and the game play to be harder but not impossible.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

1: Operation Recon

We start off by doing some recon with the 41st and we find out that there is a large encampment of droids with heavy armor and air support. When the recon team returns they tell us of this information and we prepare to head out. (Then recon gets reported in on the NCC hollow table) Then we head out on the Laat-I and go to kasheke. When we get there we prepare to fight the droids. We head out to the outpost and the droids have learned of our presence so we are face with resistance of drop pods. When we reach the droid out post and clear out all of the droids we fide the plans of the droids next operation.

2: Operation Secret Plan

On the last OP we found the plans of the droids and learned of there new plan. This plan involves have a fleet of 3 munificent to come and attack annexes with heavy air support and many droids on the ground. our objective is to defend annexes at all costs. after a little we start to get a foot hold when the Pilots and boarding crews destroy a munificent. Then it gets easier from there and after we destroy all of the manifests. Then after we destroy all of theme we are done.

3: Operation sneaky

We sneak our way into a droid facility on genoation how ever the CIS find as soon as we get there but we are able to fight our way to the facility and capture the CIS general. how ever the CIS dont want us to go so they sent down many drop pods until we escape.

4: Operation parison break 

This is an on world operation where we have captured a very important CIS general however the CIS dose not like that we have him so they sent in a small attacked on zeta and aureck diverting our forces there while some BX droids make there way into the brig and get him out however we are coming back to base where we fine the CIS general gone and want to go and find him so we look around for him finding him and his force of BX droids there with a ship however we are not able to stop them from escaping where we no longer how to worry about him because he put a tracker on the ship and can track the general.

5: Operation rescue

we have one of our Jedi have been captured and we need at save him we have found out that he is being held at kasheak and we need to save him so we go there fight droids get the sell give him medicalation and fight off droids then we need to fight our way back to the LZ and escape out of there.

• The Garnut

I don't normally go out of my way to comment on GM/Staff applications, but I figured I should voice my opinion here since I was the one to accept this post.

Rage is one of those guys I always run into when I'm online, he's super active, always a positive interaction, and I do not recollect one instance of seeing any negative or problematic behaviors coming from him (aside from when you play mastiff, you freak).

• Agree 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted!

You're by far one of the most active people we have on the server, and while some people may think you have some maturing to do, I'm more then confident you will be able to prove yourself during your time as Trial Gamemaster. Remember not to utilize your GM ability's until you have been trained, and welcome to the staff discord!