Formation Rainbow

Pasteur

Description: I wish to suggest the implementation of a new formation titled "Rainbow". Given how wild the elevator and hallway situations can get during events I thought up of this quick little solution while a more nuanced one can be put in its place. The formation works much like its namesake, all battalions will line up according to the colors of the rainbow. Ex., CG(Red), 212th(Orange), 41st(Green), etc. Every member of a single corresponding color will enter/access the elevator until all of its members go through, once they pass the next color will move up and so on and so forth.

Reasoning: To aid in unclogging players from elevators and hallways and instilling a little more order to keep events smooth.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

This can be done more informally than creating an 'Order' for it, thought I agree there should be some order when it comes to going through hallways etc.

If Ground Command/Navy stop the troops before a breach, give instructions as to the order they should proceed, then give the command to proceed, it should solve the issue and be a simpler method than your proposal.

My issue with the rainbow formation is that there's many situations where you would need to alternate the battalion order depending on the mission at hand; if you are protecting a HVT then CG should be near the back, if you are approaching a possible hostage situation CG and 104th should be at the front, and there are other scenarios that would cause the order to be adjusted.