slalm

In-game name:slalm
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:547512360
Warns:1
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 78 Hours Total
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been a dedicated player on the server for several weeks, and have a strong understanding of the rules and expectations of Dark RP servers. I have also been a staff member on other servers in the past, and have experience with moderating player behavior and handling rule violations. I have a thorough understanding of the role-playing guidelines and server rules, and are always willing to help newer players learn the ropes. I am also familiar with the different staff positions and their responsibilities, and are confident in my ability to take on additional tasks as needed. I am passionate about the server and are always willing to go above and beyond to help it succeed.
I am  consistently online and available to assist players and staff, and is always ready to lend a hand when needed. I am highly organized and efficient, and have a proven track record of being able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once. I am able to prioritize your workload, and are always prepared to take on new challenges. I have a knack for identifying problems and finding creative solutions. And I am able to think on my feet and adapt to new situations, and are always willing to go the extra mile to help players and staff members. Im a natural leader and able to inspire and motivate others.
im able to delegate tasks effectively and work well as part of a team, and are always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Im actively involved in the community and have a strong understanding of what players want and need. I am also able to build and maintain positive relationships with both staff and players, and are always looking for ways to improve the server and make it a better place for everyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? With my past experience within the dark rp community, I have only been banned 1 or two times in 2020 for mass rdm and trolling on a previous server.  2020-08-01 - 10:08:36
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made previous applications for my past Dark rp gmod server, and have obtained this position as a staff member, but when it comes to garnet, I have not applied for this staff position  
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute around 4 hours daily not including the increased time depending on my schedule
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? One of my hobbies is video editing. I enjoy taking raw footage and turning it into a polished and engaging final product. I have learned a variety of different video editing software and techniques, and am always looking to improve my skills and try out new styles. I enjoy the creative process of coming up with video ideas and seeing them come to life through the recording and editing process.
Sports are another hobby of mine. I enjoy playing and watching a wide range of different sports, including basketball, and football. I find the competitiveness and camaraderie of sports to be very rewarding, and I also appreciate the physical and mental challenges that they provide. Whether I am playing on a team or just participating in a pickup game with friends, I always have a great time when I'm involved in sports.

Did you read the staff rules?: slalm

• Like 1

Neutral

Although you have a good application the only thing that worries me is you have the minimum hours. ( I personally would like to see more )

I have never seen you in game, maybe get your name more known in the community. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
On 1/5/2023 at 5:29 PM, Wendoly said:

-1: I haven't seen you before so I can't say much about you, the app is good and the playtime is not good, so I suggest you to be more participant among the community to show more of yourself. Good luck!

reasons above