Your in-game name: Romac622
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:79388957
In-game name of reportee: x12
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:53371658
Date & Time of incident: 1:50pm
Timezone: HST
What happened? (include any proof):

To begin,

I raided a player Stilgλr (STEAM_0:1:5288337) without the knowledge of there being a building sign due to him having raidables in the base. Killed both players that were basing together in the same building even though they Stilgλr shouldn't be basing with a raiding class as a dealer: 

https://streamable.com/adpeto

His friend owned the door, and Stilgλr had the building sign. How is Stilgλr gonna report me for another player's building?

Got reported then this happened:

https://streamable.com/bp4w0v

nYMQ1pn.png

x12 didn't do anything to really fix the situation. Stilgλr's building and kos sign wasnt fixed. I removed the printers myself by blowing them up. Basing with a raiding class wasn't fixed and I didn't see where I was told that the raid is over. In my perspective, x12 didn't handle this sit correctly.

When I get pulled back into a sit for continuing my raid this happens:

https://streamable.com/fewepf

https://streamable.com/jgdrje

https://streamable.com/4lb8fh

https://streamable.com/0evvfs

https://streamable.com/fzm1cj

https://streamable.com/vkqp0z

To my understanding, I was told before that if there are raidables in a base and that when there is a error within the building rules, that the building continues with it's normal roleplay. When asking for x12 to get a second opinion or a higher up on the situation, he declines and takes Stilgλr side unconcerned of the fact that Stilgλr broken the rules. He said he was going to return both of us, so I kept requesting for a higher up. Keep in mind Stilgλr was being completely hostile and x12 wouldn't do anything towards that (calling names like a clown). In general, how are you going to resolve a sit without fixing the issue. I felt like x12 was being biased on the situation and wouldn't give any punishment towards any of the players and just quickly fly by sits and not handle them correctly. If you need further information or evidence or just a better understanding on the situation, please message me. Thank you.

*posted on wrong forum, if u can move it to the right thread that’d be greatly appreciated

Edited by Romac622

Ok this is how I viewed the situation. When I first took them to the roof, I waited for all parties to explain the situation so I could correctly understand what happened. Stilgλr was indeed breaking the rules by having printers in his base while building and by basing with a Thief. However, you also broke the rules because you raided a base that had a building sign. According to the Server Rules "If a building sign is placed on the exterior of a building all roleplay is paused inside of the building" so you are not allowed to raid him. I understand he cannot have printers in his base while he's building so you should have reported him for that. The rules do not say having printers while buildings gives you the ability to raid the base. In addition, the excuse you gave saying you didn't know that the base was building is not a valid excuse because the building sign was clearly visible. It's in front of the main doors and you can even see it in your first clip. It's right above the doors in clear big red letters. The entire situation would have easily been resolved if you just reported him in the first place for having a failbase but instead you decided to escalate the situation. 

Stilgλr, during the first sit, had said that he only owned part of the base while his friend owned the other half. There was a disagreement so I went to go check for myself what kind of building it was to make sure because I was thinking it could have been the hotel or something. Once we teleported, you then proceeded to immediately destroy the printers and kill his friend while we were in a sit. You were not given permission to destroy the printers or kill anyone especially since they weren't attacking you. I then brought you both back to the roof as I now understood the situation. I noticed Stilgλr was a new player to the server and he clearly showed he wasn't aware of the two rules he broke so I explained to him what rules he was breaking and how to fix it. I decided to give him a verbal for two reasons. One being the printers were not even his. I'm not going to punish him because his friend had printers in the base. Two being he was new to the server and simply did not know he could not base with a thief as a gun dealer. It's a commonly overlooked rule so I was willing to give him a break and just give him a verbal. 

Since you also broke one of the server rules, I also decided to just give you a verbal because both parties broke rules. I don't like being too harsh with my punishments so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and decided to not warn you for it. It did not seem fair to warn any one of you. I then proceeded to type in chat that the raid was now over and for you to not kill him (you can see me say it in chat in the 3rd link). The raid was now over because Stilgλr had to now fix his base except you immediately killed him right after the sit was over. I didn't supervise Stilgλr doing it because reports were piling up so I had to deal with others. It seemed like an easy fix for Stilgλr since he just had to change classes and change a simple sign. You went against my word and proceeded to rdm Stilgλr. Stilgλr didn't even have anything in his base to raid for since you clearly destroyed his printers. There was nothing for you to gain in that raid yet you still continued on. You say that I was biased against you and was only siding with Stilgλr yet you ignore the verbal warning I gave him and you ignored that I never even punished you even though you were also in the wrong. Since both parties did wrong, I decided to go easy on both of you. 

Now we go onto the second sit where you got reported for rdm. You claim that you did not see that I announced that the raid was over so you killed him thinking the raid was still ongoing. Even if I did say the raid was still ongoing, you should not have killed Stilgλr because you knew he was going to be teleported back there since we were just there. You did not even give him a chance to react, you killed him within 3 seconds of being teleported back. Now I did announce in chat that the raid was over but I again was willing to give you a yet another break because you could have overlooked it, I'm not sure how you think I was possibly biased there when I gave you the benefit of the doubt yet again. In the second sit, you proceeded to spam request for a higher-up without listening to me (you asked 4 times in quick succession). You refused to acknowledge what I was telling you and simply asked for a higher-up. At first I denied your request because I first wanted to explain to you what happened and how you weren't supposed to continue raiding. You decided to just completely ignore me and even threaten my by saying you're going to the forums. I finally decided to bring a higher-up because you were not listening to me and ignoring me. And then after Currently Baked understood the situation, he explained to you the exact same thing I was telling you. He agreed that you are not allowed to raid a base with a building sign even though it has printers. You also tried to twist both of our words and claim something we never said. You were completely disrespectful to both me and Currently Baked. We let you both off with verbals because of the messy situation yet you still claim I was biased. I did not feel right warning/jailing anyone involved so I did not. 

So that is how I viewed the situation, I'll now let my higher-ups take charge of the situation and I'll make sure to listen to them. If I did anything wrong, I'll acknowledge my mistake and change going forward but I wanted to at least give my side of the story. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2
17 hours ago, X12_ said:

Stilgλr was indeed breaking the rules by having printers in his base while building and by basing with a Thief

So why didn't you fix the situation?

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

According to the Server Rules "If a building sign is placed on the exterior of a building all roleplay is paused inside of the building" so you are not allowed to raid him.

"If you have a building sign placed on the building you're basing in and are actively building, you're immune to muggings and raids against yourself."

First of all he didn't own the main door to the base, therefore how it is his base? Nor was he in a party with the thief. How are you solving a sit for another player's base?

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

In addition, the excuse you gave saying you didn't know that the base was building is not a valid excuse because the building sign was clearly visible.

Do you see how hard it is to read that? Yet again I wasn't focused on that, so how are you going to tell me what I did or did not see?

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

had said that he only owned part of the base while his friend owned the other half

Where is your proof that he even owned the base?

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

You were not given permission to destroy the printers or kill anyone especially since they weren't attacking you.

I was actively raiding and when I destroyed them, why didn't you do anything about it? I was never told not to break the prints.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

I noticed Stilgλr was a new player to the server and he clearly showed he wasn't aware of the two rules he broke so I explained to him what rules he was breaking and how to fix it. I decided to give him a verbal for two reasons

You never thoroughly explained what he did wrong. He still does not understand what he did wrong. Yet again, he's a level 10 with a lot of hours. The motd is the first thing that pops up when you load into the server, there shouldn't be an excuse for him not understanding the rules.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

The raid was now over because Stilgλr had to now fix his base except you immediately killed him right after the sit was over.

Again, still actively raiding. Was never aware that I was supposed to stop the raid. You don't need to be inside to fix a sign that is outside.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

You went against my word and proceeded to rdm Stilgλr. Stilgλr didn't even have anything in his base to raid for since you clearly destroyed his printers. There was nothing for you to gain in that raid yet you still continued on

Look, you play your game however you want to play it. I raid for 10 minutes. Yet again, I wasn't done looking around the base to make sure all the raidables were out. For example, I didn't check under the stairs. Maybe you should better understand your sits instead of trying to fly through them.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

Even if I did say the raid was still ongoing, you should not have killed Stilgλr because you knew he was going to be teleported back there since we were just there.

How is this my fault. That's on you for teleporting him back inside of the base lmao.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

you proceeded to spam request for a higher-up without listening to me (you asked 4 times in quick succession). You refused to acknowledge what I was telling you and simply asked for a higher-up.

As I said in the clip, "I understand where you're coming from..." But I wanted to speak to a higher up staff member because you to me personally I feel as if you aren't doing your job correctly - as in you resolve a sit that was never resolved. The entire sit was a clusterfuck of arguing and trying to figure out rules. I wanted a higher up because in my opinion your way of doing things is wrong. You never fixed a single thing, just resolved it and moved on. You then denied my request for a higher up to clear things out in a better and professional manner which you wouldn't provide because you just wanted to get the sit over with without resolving one another's issues.

17 hours ago, X12_ said:

You were completely disrespectful to both me and Currently Baked

I don't understand how it was disrespectful as because I felt like you weren't doing your job right. And when you say I was being disrespectful while in the sit Stilgλr was calling me names and you never did anything about it was completely wrong. Also where is any of your proof?

What did you actually do to fix any of the problems @X12_?

Edited by Romac622

Denied

After speaking to another member of the executive team we don’t see a reason to punish X12 for his actions. Players are not to raid bases with a building sign, call a staff member if someone is breaking the rules, do not just raid. He told you to stop the raid, which you did not. The staff member is always in charge and has the final say on any situation. He will be spoken to about how to handle something like this better in the future, such as what he should have done after the initial sit. With that being said, no punishment will be issued to X12.

Lock & Move

@stretchy @Glorbnob @Shin_Tsukimi

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4