DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[Luke B.] - Moderator application.

Luke124

In-game name: Luke B3

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:500132710

Warns: N/A

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:|   78:17:54.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] I have a MIC not TeamSpeak

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] X12 Hes a T-Mod and I dont know the ADMINS name 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Mod on iceFuse for 2 months

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I Like this server and I have played on here over the past 2-3 years.

I want to help out to make a difference on the server . I have wanted to be a staff on this server  

for bit now but just now just the 72 hours  on the server so I wanted to apply and try to make a difference.

If I don't get accepted I will wait tell O can apply again so I would love to help the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I was banned back in 2021 for RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Not on here
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

All of my free time. so 5 or 8 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am a EMT/FF I am in JROTC I am in Some clubs in school
Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes 

Edited by Luke124

-1: You need to have TS installed, you need any type of software to record your game, you didn't answer the question with 2 paragraphs and that's the most important question of the application;

8 hours ago, Luke124 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Besides that I have never seen you before in the server, so I can't tell what kind of person you are. And finally:

8 hours ago, Luke124 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes 

It's pretty clear that you did not read the rules.

Fix the previous marked mistakes in your next app, put effort into it as well as getting yourself known in the community so I can maybe change my mind.

Edited by Wendoly
  • Cringe 1

After interacting with you, you seemed like a cool dude and thought you'd be a good fit for the staff team but your application here is very lack luster. I recommend you redo the application and put more emphasis on the 2 paragraph question. Also make sure to actually read the staff rules and download teamspeak. If you fix your mistakes, I'll give you +1

• Like 1

You barely have over the minimum hours for staff, I would like to see more IMO.

You don't have TeamSpeak, the ability to capture and you didn't read staff rules. These are all a requirement to be staff as well as your paragraphs are lacking badly.