Minge and Staff member assisted

Ja66e5

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Sauce hooboododo I Martian
Your in-game name: Ja66e5
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):52117982746524204512
 Date and Time: 1/12/23 6PM
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof): He raided once and fired at us and immediately did False after because he didnt want to wait the timer for the next raid, I reported him for it and have a clip of that, He decided to come back and retaliate, He was upset that we had different style fences other then the Wire ones, so the staff member had us change them, I was changing them out for blast doors and before I could finish they flew in and blew up our printers and left before we even had time to fix the issues. Stronghold was the staff member on scene for the incident. Heres a clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Qm1imQbB_XHDF/d1337zknbb1o?invite=cr-MSxOS2UsMTU3MzU3MTM4LA

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 3

In the sit, the staff member who took it and I both explained that adverting false doesn't negate the raid timer. I waited the full 20 minutes before raiding again and never had any intention to not wait out the raid timer. I adverted false because I had done no damage nor had I keypad cracked or lockpicked anything, I was simply trying to figure out if the prop I was shooting at was a fence or not (you can shoot through fences) since it was materialized and I wasn't sure what prop it was. Furthermore the clip that you linked doesn't have anything to do with what you're referring to in your report. The clip takes place around an hour after what your report is about, and only includes me jumping into your base. The person who blows up your printers is clearly a different player with a different username, which you can clearly see when pausing the video at 1:36. Even then the clip doesn't show any rule breaking, it shows a completely valid raid which again, isn't even done by me.

This sit was already handled in game so I'm not sure what you were looking to get out of this forum report.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 3
35 minutes ago, hooboododoMartian said:

In the sit, the staff member who took it and I both explained that adverting false doesn't negate the raid timer. I waited the full 20 minutes before raiding again and never had any intention to not wait out the raid timer. I adverted false because I had done no damage nor had I keypad cracked or lockpicked anything, I was simply trying to figure out if the prop I was shooting at was a fence or not (you can shoot through fences) since it was materialized and I wasn't sure what prop it was. Furthermore the clip that you linked doesn't have anything to do with what you're referring to in your report. The clip takes place around an hour after what your report is about, and only includes me jumping into your base. The person who blows up your printers is clearly a different player with a different username, which you can clearly see when pausing the video at 1:36. Even then the clip doesn't show any rule breaking, it shows a completely valid raid which again, isn't even done by me.

This sit was already handled in game so I'm not sure what you were looking to get out of this forum report.

as a neutral party who wasn't involved with the reporter's group, you had tried to raid their base, died, made a report over the materialized fences because you are a cry baby, a sit started, as you say "staff member who took it and I both explained" in other words you were being incredibly rude and condescending in that "sit" (more of a person with power and a person without power, with other person with power who didn't say or do anything) because again, you are a cry baby, sit ended then you and your weird grease monkey friend showed up and blew up the printers as they were fixing the fences...because they had just gotten done with a sit.....that you were apart of....because you reported them....

not to mention the fact that earlier you pushed a little 10 year old to tears and left the server because you raided his base, and camped there to continually kill the kid when he kept running back to his base. because he is ten and just wants to have fun in his base...

great representative of the server if you ask me

Edited by aproductivememberofsoceity
  • Dumb/Shitpost 7
  • Toxic 1
14 minutes ago, aproductivememberofsoceity said:

as a neutral party who wasn't involved with the reporter's group, you had tried to raid their base, died, made a report over the materialized fences because you are a cry baby, a sit started, as you say "staff member who took it and I both explained" in other words you were being incredibly rude and condescending in that "sit" (more of a person with power and a person without power, with other person with power who didn't say or do anything) because again, you are a cry baby, sit ended then you and your weird grease monkey friend showed up and blew up the printers as they were fixing the fences...because they had just gotten done with a sit.....that you were apart of....because you reported them....

not to mention the fact that earlier you pushed a little 10 year old to tears and left the server because you raided his base, and camped there to continually kill the kid when he kept running back to his base. because he is ten and just wants to have fun in his base...

great representative of the server if you ask me

We’re talking about completely different sits. The one about the fences was a different sit than the sit referring to the original post about me adverting false. In said sit I was reported for adverting false and then explained that I was never intending to get around the 20 minute raid timer, and never did.

Unrelated, but I enjoy raiding. Regardless of who I’m raiding. I would never actively try and bully someone off the server. If I raided a kid and he got upset over it that’s no fault of mine. I’m not going to go into every base that I see and ask whoever is running the base if they’d be okay with me raiding it before I raid, that’s ridiculous. If you’re unable to handle being raided on a game that’s primary gameplay mechanic is raiding, maybe this isn’t the game for you. I’m not trying to sound harsh, I’m just being honest. Not that this has ANYTHING to do with the report in the first place, just thought I’d put it here because I don’t want people to read what you said and get the wrong idea about how I treat other players on the server.

• Agree 5

Bro in the clip it obviously shows me adverting and blowing up the printers Martian never adverted or did anything to you guys and even though it’s not in the clip you didn’t have a kos sign so you shot martin for no reason. I don’t know why you are here and why you are mad you started all the talk I wasn’t gonna do anything to you guys but you started trash talking me and Martian so you should have expected everything that happened Martian just wanted you to fix your base cause it was fail he probably wasn’t even gonna blow you printers up he is a good sport in raiding he is also a staff member and you had a fail base so it needed to be fixed I don’t know why you think he did something wrong you obviously know I raided you in the clip so why are you reporting him.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 3
11 hours ago, hooboododoMartian said:

We’re talking about completely different sits. The one about the fences was a different sit than the sit referring to the original post about me adverting false. In said sit I was reported for adverting false and then explained that I was never intending to get around the 20 minute raid timer, and never did.

Unrelated, but I enjoy raiding. Regardless of who I’m raiding. I would never actively try and bully someone off the server. If I raided a kid and he got upset over it that’s no fault of mine. I’m not going to go into every base that I see and ask whoever is running the base if they’d be okay with me raiding it before I raid, that’s ridiculous. If you’re unable to handle being raided on a game that’s primary gameplay mechanic is raiding, maybe this isn’t the game for you. I’m not trying to sound harsh, I’m just being honest. Not that this has ANYTHING to do with the report in the first place, just thought I’d put it here because I don’t want people to read what you said and get the wrong idea about how I treat other players on the server.

difference between raiding established bases and then a little kid's base who hasn't even put down his first prop yet and then you just camp inside.

it's ironic how you ruin a 10 year old's experience for fun but when you lose you turn into that ten year old

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1