In-game name: Socko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634500132
Warns: None
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: 62 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rage
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] I was game master on a SCP RP server called atlas
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The Reason why you should chose me is because once I set my mind to something I wont give up on it so if I do become Game Master I will try my absolute hardest to try my hardest. I am a very creative person a lot of people are able to enjoy being around me. I have a full list of ideas to do that I've spoke to people if they would like them and they said yes and I feel like I can be that person. I really like creating RP scenarios too.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned on one other server but it was just a Dark RP server and I have not been banned on any garnet servers.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Ill do it as much as I can but I do have to do school so anytime after that.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Making people have fun for them to being able to enjoy the server for everyone.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would do events and contribute to events when people need help with them.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:  Creating fun environments and RP worthy experiences. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1: First idea I have is an Off world event where we have to travel to Naboo because droids and General Grievous has taken over the capital what shall we do.

2: Second Off world we get a distress call from a powered down venator all we hear is groaning its the plague there's zombies troops on the ship we go out there and take down the zombies and make a cure.3: Third Off world someone else goes back in time kills off general grievous, count Dooku, and all the big bads so the republic is ruined we have to go back and time and take them out before they do any change the time causing a paradox.

4: Fourth on world The republic finds a new species when a paratrooper was flying around on the mountains there tribal people they throw spears at the paratrooper hitting their jetpack making them crash land we have to make peace with the tribal people and find our lost trooper.

5: We have a traitor on board 

Edited by Socko
3 hours ago, Socko said:

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 1: First idea I have is an Off world event where we have to travel to Naboo because droids and General Grievous has taken over the capital what shall we do.2: Second Off world we get a distress call from a powered down venator all we hear is groaning its the plague there's zombies troops on the ship we go out there and take down the zombies and make a cure.3: Third Off world someone else goes back in time kills off general grievous, count Dooku, and all the big bads so the republic is ruined we have to go back and time and take them out before they do any change the time causing a paradox. 4: Fourth on world The republic finds a new species when a paratrooper was flying around on the mountains there tribal people they throw spears at the paratrooper hitting their jetpack making them crash land we have to make peace with the tribal people and find our lost trooper. 5: Fifth on world we have a traitor among us we have to find him and take him out but CIS intervenes during a debrief the Navy that's leading the debrief gets shot by a commando droid that's disguised as a clone after we thought we exucuted the traitor but we killed our own brother.

TBH these events sound lackluster just because I think more thought could be put into them. One Paragraph for 5 events? Doesn't look good. So i'm gonna wait until thats changed to put a response. 

On 1/18/2023 at 6:50 PM, Socko said:

In-game name: Socko
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634500132
Warns: None
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: 62 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rage
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] I was game master on a SCP RP server called atlas
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The Reason why you should chose me is because once I set my mind to something I wont give up on it so if I do become Game Master I will try my absolute hardest to try my hardest. I am a very creative person a lot of people are able to enjoy being around me. I have a full list of ideas to do that I've spoke to people if they would like them and they said yes and I feel like I can be that person. I really like creating RP scenarios too.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned on one other server but it was just a Dark RP server and I have not been banned on any garnet servers.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Ill do it as much as I can but I do have to do school so anytime after that.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Making people have fun for them to being able to enjoy the server for everyone.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would do events and contribute to events when people need help with them.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:  Creating fun environments and RP worthy experiences. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1: First idea I have is an Off world event where we have to travel to Naboo because droids and General Grievous has taken over the capital what shall we do.

2: Second Off world we get a distress call from a powered down venator all we hear is groaning its the plague there's zombies troops on the ship we go out there and take down the zombies and make a cure.3: Third Off world someone else goes back in time kills off general grievous, count Dooku, and all the big bads so the republic is ruined we have to go back and time and take them out before they do any change the time causing a paradox.

4: Fourth on world The republic finds a new species when a paratrooper was flying around on the mountains there tribal people they throw spears at the paratrooper hitting their jetpack making them crash land we have to make peace with the tribal people and find our lost trooper.

5: We have a traitor on board 

I decided  I will not be running for game master on this server