Luke124

In-game name: [GG] Luke B3

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:500132710

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:|   120:00:00

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Not admins but staff that know me    @X12_   sat.   @RealRichard

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Mod on iceFuse for 2 months. I quit the staff team over there because you had to Train three people a week and had to have a minimum of 20 hours on as a staff member a week and at the time I Couldn't do it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I used to play GMod a lot back in 2021 but I did not have a laptop to play it on so I just got back into it. I was staff on Icefuse for a couple of weeks until I could not get the 20 Hours a week. I stopped playing for a bit but I am back into it now.

So when I got back on the server there were a bunch of prop blocks and RDM and a bunch of people breaking the rules. So I thought I could help by putting in an application and doing some staff work when there's not a lot of admins on. I played the server a lot back in 2021 I like the server. And I want to help keep it a friendly place. I love how friendly the community is and I would love to keep it that way. I will do everything in my power to keep The Minge and the rule breaking out of the server And just try to keep it a safe place for everyone to play on. and to relax and have a good time. I have wanted to get back into Gmod staffing to help the Community. 

I think I would be a good staff Member because I love to help people. I am an EMT IRL and I love it because I get to help people all the time. I can put in 7-8 Hours a week as staff and maybe more if I get time off. I am a good learner and can learn fast. I would love to be on the staff team so I can help the Community. And help the staff if needed. I go to school and I am in JROTC. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

2021-05-04 - 14:20:58 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) King.Mash(STEAM_0:0:48404842) 03-00:00 NLR + LTAP  
2021-03-18 - 15:27:15 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) Smitty(STEAM_0:1:155820777) 05-00:00 RDM+Ltap HP Mysterio  
2020-03-18 - 11:39:32 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(STEAM_0:0:371818095) 15-00:00

MASSRDM

https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A500132710&__cpo=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYXJuZXRnYW1pbmcubmV0/ 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

1.     2 days ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

All of my free time. so 6-7 hours a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am a EMT/FF I am in JROTC I am in Some clubs in school

Did you read the staff rules?:[GG] Luke B3

• Like 1

-1  Since your last application on Monday you've gained 14 hours on your playtime which still, is good but I cant say for sure if they're afk or not. I have also not seen you at all.

I would also like to point out that cyber said "

You may reapply in 72 hours

Please do not reuse your paragraphs

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application"

2 hours ago, Luke124 said:

So when I got back on the server there were a bunch of prop blocks and RDM and a bunch of people breaking the rules. So I thought I could help by putting in an application and doing some staff work when there's not a lot of admins on. I played the server a lot back in 2021 I like the server. And I want to help keep it a friendly place. I love how friendly the community is and I would love to keep it that way. I will do everything in my power to keep The Minge and the rule breaking out of the server And just try to keep it a safe place for everyone to play on. and to relax and have a good time. I have wanted to get back into Gmod staffing to help the Community. 

You used this exact paragraph on this application and the one prior.

To me it does not seem like you are trying at all.

Edited by Chicaa21
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

-1  Since your last application on Monday you've gained 14 hours on your playtime which still, is good but I cant say for sure if they're afk or not. I have also not seen you at all.

I would also like to point out that cyber said "

You may reapply in 72 hours

Please do not reuse your paragraphs

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application"

You used this exact paragraph on this application and the one prior.

To me it does not seem like you are trying at all.

I am not afk and i got 14 hours BC my game would not lode 

-1: Not only the app is repetitive, but you are also reusing paragraphs from your last application, if you can't put effort into making a new app and reading simple instructions I don't feel like you are apt to be part of the staff team