DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Farmer's Staff application.

Farmer

+1

I was t around when he used to be staff but playing with him these past few months with many interactions he has seemed to be a different person on the server from what i can see in this topic. I think he would be a fantastic choice to help the rise of these long wait times for sits. He always helps me out when i have questions or just want to chill in a base or whatever the case may be. Great choice of staff in my opinion. 

Neutral

I’ve played a lot with Farmer in the past, he’s a good dude and has plenty of experience on the server. The only reason I won’t +1 is because of the whole Alt MRDM situation from a couple months ago, Idk just doesn’t feel right to me, feels a bit too recent.

Edited by Vortex1

+1

Your previous applications I wasn't too sure, but I've seen a big change since you actually started playing and enjoying the server again, I've seen you helping new players out, teaching them how to build, and just all around being positive. Everyone makes mistakes and I think you've learned from yours, not only that you did a good job when you were staff. 

13 hours ago, mossly said:

+1

i also don't think we need to worry about "fair weather staff members" when much of the time there is a long wait for sits due to staff members being busy rping or having to churn through reports, and people bitch about it or (like today) we have multiple people rdming or running around spamming the gamer word with no one to stop it (due to lack of desire to SOD or simply the amount of reports).

i think having more staff members on, even if they leave staff soon, will be beneficial. 

Probable case: he has changed and will staff for a while

Best case: long term and reliable staff

Worst case: get kicked from staff and/or banned for any offenses

I'm gonna be honest here, you've summed up the current staffing experience. Usually one or two staff online who have to slog through reports that sometimes just appear out of no where especially during high pop. We can always use more staff. 
+1

• Like 2

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank