DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Draig - Moderator Application

Draig

In-game name: Draig
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:161013681
Warns:
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 200+ hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES (I have teamspeak, all I have to do is connect to the GG Teamspeak IP)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Booker
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] In the past I have been a moderator and an administrator for a chat room when I was in my teenage years. Eventually, I ended up creating a Discord Server with over 1000 players. I am still an owner of this Discord but activity has significantly decreased as the game I hosted the server for is beginning to dying out. Currently, I am an Assistant Manager at a Dining Center so I have management and staff practice there as well.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe my skills and attributes along with maturity is higher than a majority of people who may be applying. As previously stated, I have already had staff practices and leadership skills. Since joining the Garnet Gaming Community at SWRP, I have had no sits, no bans and no arrests on record hoping to keep a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone in the role playing community here. 

When it comes to my skills, I believe my leadership and communication is exceptionally high. I always will communicate whenever there may be a problem and I have no issue answering a Discord ping if I’m busy or at work. My current job as an Assistant Manager requires me to look over around 200 employees on a weekly basis and manage about 50 employees on a daily basis. This can be troublesome at times but I have the patience to deal with employees and work with them if any inconvenience or issues may come about. I also refuse to be the type of “Office Manager”, I prefer being hands on and a working manager and how with production and efficiency. If someone approaches me with a problem, I either help them if I know the answer or I will always guide them to a personnel who will know the answer to their question.

I believe I would make a great addition to the staff team as I love Garnet Gaming as a whole and the people I get to RP and laugh with on a regular basis. I strive to keep a good reputation and I firmly believe with that, It’d lead to myself and other staff to help keep Garnet Gaming under a good reputation as well for people to join and have a good time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No, I have not.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On average throughout the week about 12-15 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a senior studying Computer Science looking to graduate in May. I also take the time to workout as a hobby and sometimes even host workouts for some of my clients. I also do work 20 hours a week but that still has not stopped me from getting good play time on SWRP.
Did you read the staff rules?: Draig

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut

Hello Draig and thank you for your interest in becoming a moderator on our Starwars RP server. I appreciate your dedication in making this post and reviewing the rules. However, at this time, there is really not much of a need for additional moderation within our server. While this isn't grounds for denying your application, I am just letting you know there will be limited room for growth/promotions in the meantime. Instead, I would encourage you to consider becoming a Game Master. This role would still allow you to help create a positive and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.

Would love to know if this is something you're interested in, as the application is slightly different.

• Agree 1

Hi Garnet,

Hope you're doing well. I do not think GM would be fit for me. I do not believe I am fit for creating RP scenarios for people as I'm still fairly new to RP as a whole and cannot create new exciting scenarios for people to enjoy. I'd rather be included in the RPs rather than potentially ruining an experience with lack of imagination in creating fun SWRP scenarios. My style would fit better as staff personally and I totally understand you guys are full. I'd be more than happy to wait for an opening!

Thank you!

• Friendly 3
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted!

You didn't think you'd make a good Jedi, and you became an amazing one. Hopefully the same ordeal comes to creating events, this being said we are more than glad to welcome you to the Moderation Team until then! I know you'll make an amazing addition!
Welcome to the team!