4oRm's application for staff ;~;

4orm

In-game name: 4orm FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:13057897)
Warns: 3
Timezone: eastern standard time
Playtime?: 279:16:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None of them recommended me to apply i wanted to apply for myself.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should consider me as a staff member because of my activity. While I'm on the server playing i try to help people do stuff like fix their bases or if they trying to figure out something and they ask my I try my best to help them as much as possible. Another reason why I think you should consider me as a staff member is because when im a staff member i will tend to take every report and solve it as best as I can! Other reasons that I think you should consider me a staff member is because i get along with a lot of people in this community and when there is no other staff members on i will be able to help because I am very active and never afk. As Richard once said on my old application he said that I'm always active and very helpful. I sometimes give out money to people that need and just started. Sometimes i give out free guns to players that know the rules and know not to RDM or ARDM or MRDM. -

I will put almost all my time into this job and solve any problem there is. If I can't solve a problem myself I will ask another staff member to maybe assist me in the sit I probably will be taking if you accept me as your staff member. I am also very mature and calm. I don't get frustrated easily. At times I can joke around and be funny. I can be respectful and nice. I have a nice attitude and at most times I can act neutral and calm
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned for 2 weeks for mass rdm because when about I first started  I was a hobo and someone took my shipment so i adverted raid and killed all of them. I am willing to take EVERY report that pops up. This is it form my application thank you :).
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, I made it on Friday.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday after I get from school at 3:25 so the hole day. I am very active on the game everyday. On the weekends i have all day and all night to contribute to the server as a staff!
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go fishing, play football, watch tv, bike ride, and hang out with my friends and family, I like to help people.
Did you read the staff rules?: 4orm FUBAR

-1 The last paragraph is mostly filler and very repetitive, put a bit more effort into the application. 

5 hours ago, 4orm said:

I will put almost all my time into this job and solve any problem there is. If I can't solve a problem myself I will ask another staff member to maybe assist me in the sit I probably will be taking if you accept me as your staff member. I am also very mature and calm. I don't get frustrated easily. At times I can joke around and be funny. I can be respectful and nice. I have a nice attitude and at most times I can act neutral and calm

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Farmer said:

His paragraphs may not be the best but I've played with him a lot and hes a friendly person and nice hes on a lot and his age might be young but he is mature for his age he isn't running around like hes 8 like some people +1

I love you no homo

🙂

11 hours ago, 4orm said:

I love you no homo

🙂

-1. You were given criticism, and rather than choosing to edit or improve your staff application, you chose to keep it as is.

You are a decent guy, and I have zero issues with you, and was gonna give you a +1, but I can't in good faith if you ignore people's criticism man. If you can go fix them up and make people happy, I'll gladly change it. My hope is you didn't know you could edit your application, because ignoring criticisms doesn't sit right with me.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi