2 small fixes

Description:
1. advanced duplicator 2 is currently broken on the server and does not display outlines when you're area copying, or when you're pasting.

2. The bodygroups on the Michael class are unavailable to change on the f4 menu
Edit: I have now realized that many more playermodels than Michael have had their bodygroups removed

Reasoning:
bug fixes

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
Edited by StraightWhiteChristianMale
  • Like 3

I think this is a problem with garry's mod most recent update (as thats when this started happening). I believe it's more of a problem for the addon dev to fix unless G says otherwise. As for bodygroups pls fix (also should add body groups for like skeleton too <3)

• Agree 1
On 2/12/2023 at 9:41 PM, xFish said:

I think this is a problem with garry's mod most recent update (as thats when this started happening). I believe it's more of a problem for the addon dev to fix unless G says otherwise. As for bodygroups pls fix (also should add body groups for like skeleton too <3)

While I’m not super informed in terms of the add on, I’m not having issues on 2 other servers.

• Informative 1
  • 8 months later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Denied

The duplicator bug has already been fixed;

The bodygroups would be nice to add variety to the classes, but the bit of variety this would introduce is not worth the increase in necessary resources and potential bugs this could introduce. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!