Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21

SteamID: 76561198154925462

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 160:21:49

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] BEATDACHEEKS

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A few years ago I was staff on a MRP server part of the TriFlux community but the community sadly died.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I know I am still somewhat new to this great community but I have had the privilege to meet a lot of people both on US and Tali sides. I have a lot of patience and I'm very active. I plan to help staff with events as well as the normal day to day reports. I am knowledgeable of possible real life scenarios and think being able to run an event revolving around a few more frequently would be beneficial.

I have enjoyed my time on the server so far and hope I can improve others experiences by being a dedicated staff member. Aside for work days I usually clock 6-10 hours a day on the server. As stated before I'm very patient and can deal with petty disputes, minges, or any other minor annoyance very well. I hope I am a worthy candidate for the position and thank you for your time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I usually work every other day till 7PM EST so from 8PM-3AM, but any other day from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.

+1

This application is nicely put together, I’d like to see more hours but that comes with experience of course. He has a good clean record and I have always had really positive interactions with him. Continue to do great things no matter the outcome of this app please!

• Like 1

CBRN is a great player within the community, I have talked with him on multiple occasions within TeamSpeak and he has shown nothing but respect to me and others. He is fairly new to the server, but I like the thought of him being apart of the staff team. I have seen nothing but greatness, dedication and maturity from CBRN and I hope that he can continue that whilst being on the staff team. All of GB thinks very highly of you CBRN, and I wish the best of luck with your application! +1!

• Like 1

- I don't fully know you

- I would like to see you have more hours but that's my opinion

- I feel like you need to interact with Tali side more

+/- recommendation

+/- Paragraphs are ok

+1 

+US side has good words/thoughts about you + Staff

Overall a -1 due to me not knowing you + other on tali side. Needs more time to play the server and learn the system, I don't give out my +1 unless I 100% believe they will be fit for staff and ATM I don't think your ready

Edited by BrianTheilliterate
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

We've interacted a couple of times and they have mostly been positive, the one that wasn't so positive was because of a mistake I am sure you will not be making again. It's obvious that you don't have a ton of experience yet but it is entirely acceptable for a T-Mod position. I definitely feel you need to do more interactions with AFG but I have met you and you deserve a chance. Regardless of whether or not you get accepted to the staff team, please stay active and don't be afraid to come over and talk with us here at Tali 🙂

• Like 1