Dash's Staff App

Dash

Name: Scarecrow

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | 1stSFODD SOPT Scarecrow has played for 327:41:39.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes

Referrals:  [optional] Delphin, Krimzin, Naitsir

Staff History:  [warns/bans] 1 Warn for FailRP(one for using my matador on me) and 1 Acc mass ban because I was in the middle of GB breacher tryouts and we were in the middle of getting raided and I used 2-3 grenades and got a big feed which resulted in being noticed using a class I do not have.

Country of Residence:  United States Of America

Past experiences staffing? Server Manager on a CSGO Server(Retronix 6v6 (Shutdown)).

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

For my past time on this server, I have developed a chain of connections with the community, forums, the RP and etc. Which has made me confident enough and capable of enough of putting time and effort into the server? Being apart of Delta Force benefits and assists me even more of taking the role/rules seriously and being apart of the community that makes this server amazing. I want to show people why I can benefit because of my genuine, agreeable, and appealing attributes. I want people to think of me as a reliable person whenever I am needed if it replies to questions, problems or anything else. I am always there to help no matter what. I am able to use my leadership and finest skills to help enhance this server to its endless traits. With me already putting lots of hours on the server, I am able to use those hours for staff related work. Relating to the quote “Individual commitment to a group effort: That is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”(Vince Lombardi) I know I am capable of communicating with the server, staff, and others to make a civilization work with those wanting to collaborate with me. Ultimately, I know I can benefit Garnet Gaming’s members and staff alike; Using my skills of talking with people in a respectful manner, always take my time during any situation(s), using leadership skills and helping those with any kind of situation(s) they have on the server because that is what my job is and I know I can achieve those levels. This server has brought me so much useful resources and lessons in which I can take in and give back to the server. I want to treat and help people with how they treated and respected me.

Edited by Dash
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Arnold Smith said:

+1 Very helpful, friendly, respectful, mature. So much I can say about my interactions with you. You would make an excellent staff member. 

Although I must say those are a lot of infractions (2) for your relatively limited amount of hours on the server.

Best of luck with your application.

Though I have seen some darkrp staff with more than 6 infractions. 2 isn't that much compared to other staff.

9 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Though I have seen some darkrp staff with more than 6 infractions. 2 isn't that much compared to other staff.

I also think that it isn't much considering the actual infractions are pretty minor offenses nothing intentionally harmful. I'm gonna say +1 for this guy although I haven't spoken to him much he seems to have a pretty positive reputation within the community.

I didn't catch any spelling/grammar errors.
You don't have any misconduct reported from me or from this thread.

You have stated many of the things a MRP staff member should be concerning leadership, behavior, and tolerance.

On 9/27/2018 at 1:03 AM, Dash said:

...my leadership and finest skills to help enhance this server...

On 9/27/2018 at 1:03 AM, Dash said:

...skills of talking with people in a respectful manner, always take my time during any situation(s)...

All that is left is to show us if can apply those traits.  

My opinion is...

I think that this application is well said.
This shows you took time to write a serious application, which shows dedication.
I have had good encounters with you from Delta;

I feel you know when to get serious, when needed. 

This is a valuable trait, and I think you will be a wonderful staff.

+1

Anyone feel free to reply.  I always encourage rebuts.  Did I miss something?  Did I get something wrong? Everyone deserves a voice.

• Like 1

I said this before, and I'll say it 1000 times again! You have grown so much it's incredible! When I was first introduced to you - I'm not going to lie - I had very little confidence in you as a member of Green Beret. Little did I know that you would soon morph into an absolutely amazing community member. With that note, I have developed a great amount confidence in your ability to serve as an amazing staff member alike. From first meeting you, and now you climbing up the Delta Force ranks, I personally feel that you have grown soooo much and has the ability to grow even more as a future staff member (hopefully)

+1 from me homie

On 9/27/2018 at 2:38 PM, Nightmare said:

Has changed a lot, More mature and positive and haven't seen him break any rules for the time being or mining around so absolute +1

Good luck Dash! 🙂

On 9/27/2018 at 2:12 AM, Arnold Smith said:

+1 Very helpful, friendly, respectful, mature. So much I can say about my interactions with you. You would make an excellent staff member. 

Although I must say those are a lot of infractions (2) for your relatively limited amount of hours on the server.

Best of luck with your application.

+1 for other reasons stated above