Finklemen

In-game name: SG Sauce Dildo Finklemen
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns: 2
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Playtime?: 919 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None im reapplying
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am excited to apply for a moderation role on this Garry's Mod server. I understand that as a moderator, I will play a crucial role in ensuring that the server is a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the server, and to treating all players with respect and fairness.

As a moderator, I will strive to be approachable and open to feedback from players. I believe that communication is key to maintaining a positive gaming environment, and I will do my best to resolve any conflicts or disputes in a calm and respectful manner. I am also knowledgeable about the game and the server's specific features and rules, and I am confident that I can effectively monitor chat, gameplay, and player interactions to prevent any harmful or disruptive behavior. I am dedicated to contributing to the success of the server and to ensuring that all players have a fun and engaging experience. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been banned on this server about 2 times for mrdm but my friend was using my account and now those bans are on my record but ive changed and hope to not break any staff rules
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i have a lot of time mostly but i do have school during the day but i have about 5 hours a day to moderate
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i play basketball and skateboard in my free time
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Garnet

• Cringe 1
35 minutes ago, Wendoly said:

Absolutely not, you failed to admit in the app the multiple bans that you have, me myself had to ban you twice before including 1 ban for racism, that behavior can't be welcomed into the staff team.

like i said my friend had access to my account

16 minutes ago, SweetNSaltyMama said:

sure you can change.. but being banned for racism and then trying to come back and be staff?? No thanks. -1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
34 minutes ago, Finklemen said:

My good sir Account responsiblity is your job, the fact that you gave your friend access to your account and he proceded to get you banned not once but TWICE is reason alone you cant be trusted with being on the staff team for clear lack of good judgement, Secondly you got banned for racism which is not fucking good at all. You are Immature and I do not thing you should be staff for a long long while Hard -1 which wont be changing.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, Finklemen said:

Well I was letting him use it and told him to not go on any online games but he proceeded to do so

Normally I don't post more than once but I feel like this requires a little more comment, Why in the hell did you not revoke his access to the account the first time he "Got you banned"? He got you banned a first time, then YOU LET HIM KEEP FUCKING ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT???? My good sir do you not understand that once that has happened for the first time it will continue to happen. Second of all you shouldn't be making excuses for why your "friend" got you banned more than once, That's your fault and you should own it, don't pawn off responsibility to other people, you messed up, Own It.

Edit: ALSO YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE STAFF RULES ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME XD

Edited by BINLADINHOE
Just noticed he didnt read the staff rules
  • Haha 1