Staff members in-game name: proggy

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:66620478

Date & Time of incident: 2022-05-23 - 21:24:32

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Toxicity

How long were you banned for?:

Proof of Ban: https://i.imgur.com/Gi1SfUh.jpg 

What happened? (include any proof):

Throughout the Spring of last year (2022) I displayed an unwarranted amount of toxicity and hatred toward various players on the server. My behavior was poor, and the way I conducted myself was ultimately what led to my ban. The primary factors surrounding my ban were my various infractions through the MRP discord, witch-hunting with the friend group I surrounded myself with, and my general in-game toxicity. One of the bigger incidents I had last year was screaming “HP” over Zuki’s body mockingly. After being warned for this, I admittedly threw a fit to one of the staff members who I know in real life (Smity). I understood at the time, and understand now that this is poor behavior on my end. Unfortunately, I let myself follow through with these actions, and continued to make bad decisions over the course of my time on the server. What I believe to be my last straw was a string in which my friend group, including myself, made fun of the furry community in the MRP discord. During this time, I specifically targeted long-time player Reeper, making fun of him for not having a job. Again, I understand this is an extremely poor act on my end, and that the damage has already been done. While I was not given an exact reason for my ban, I assume that all related incidents added up to my permanent ban.

Why should your ban be removed?:

There is no way to forgive everyone for my actions, and I understand that the damage has already been done. Over the past few months, I have focused more on my work and other important areas of my life. I have also taken the time to reflect on what I have done. With that, I have also disconnected myself from the friend group I mentioned above for a couple of months. While I would still consider myself friends with these people, I understand the damage we have done together and the damage which I have done personally.

While it is long overdue, I would like to apologize to the following players for my poor actions based on the top of my memory:

• Zuki

• Papa Eric

• Smity

• Acer

• Eli

• Kermat

• Arctic

• Irylyvere

• Jake

• Theos

There are likely named not included in the list that I cannot remember. I sincerely would like to offer an apology to the entire community, and hope that I can be given another chance on top of the many I’ve been given already.

Edited by Ziggy
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4
  • The Garnut

Hi @Ziggy, unbanning this individual could set a terrible precedent and send a message that actions like his own will be tolerated, which would ultimately lead to a toxic community.

This is the last time you'll be appealing on other players' behalf.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 3