DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PxelPrfect Staff Application

PxelPrfect

In-game name: PxelPrfect
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198421990549/ (This should work, DM me on Discord if it doesn’t, I’ll give the ID. PxelPrfect#4648)
Warns: Two times jailed, but those were when I was still new to DarkRP, and I am now more familiar 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 54:03:36
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES, I am a GMOD YouTuber and occasionally record videos.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, but I am respected.

Past experiences as staff: Small DarkRP server, actually made it a bit more popular. Sadly it’s dead, but I’m helping revive it by talking to developers to help them make servers for other modes like sandbox.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I see many rule breakers and many staff that isn’t fast to react, therefore they get away with it. I’m respected by the community and have made friends, even am liked by some staff.

I have seen many people RSM, RDA, say racist things, prop block, and more, and I’ve reported but to no avail. That’s why I thought that I should be able to take action against these people and put them in their place, because I love this server and want to keep it clean.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

LBG Sandbox, they doxxed, they were racist, and I called them out and tried to take action, and they sent a hate mob to bully me and spread misinformation. They hurt my friend, a good friend of mine. All I did was send people to collect evidence so I could report them. I’m done with LBG and a lot of sandbox because DarkRP is more fun.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I did for a few sandbox servers a few months back, never got accepted or denied.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Evenings and weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Drummer, learning songs by RUSH.

Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes, it would be wise to know the terms of what I want to be.

Edited by PxelPrfect
Just found format after making the application

-1 you removed the [minimum of 2 paragraphs] and didn't put 2 paragraphs in your reasoning. you also said "Yes, it would be wise to know the terms of what I want to be." but i know you didn't read the staff rules because you said that, maybe go read them and fix that. Overall i would say you probably need to redo this and not rush over it.

Edited by WUBWUB
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, PxelPrfect said:

-Way to young to be staff without showing signs of maturity which I have not seen
-Did not read the staff rules
-Paragraphs are not paragraphs 
- Doesn't have the required hours

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PxelPrfect said:

In-game name: PxelPrfect
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198421990549/ (This should work, DM me on Discord if it doesn’t, I’ll give the ID. PxelPrfect#4648)
Warns: Two times jailed, but those were when I was still new to DarkRP, and I am now more familiar 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 54:03:36
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES, I am a GMOD YouTuber and occasionally record videos.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, but I am respected.

Past experiences as staff: Small DarkRP server, actually made it a bit more popular. Sadly it’s dead, but I’m helping revive it by talking to developers to help them make servers for other modes like sandbox.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I see many rule breakers and many staff that isn’t fast to react, therefore they get away with it. I’m respected by the community and have made friends, even am liked by some staff.

I have seen many people RSM, RDA, say racist things, prop block, and more, and I’ve reported but to no avail. That’s why I thought that I should be able to take action against these people and put them in their place, because I love this server and want to keep it clean.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

LBG Sandbox, they doxxed, they were racist, and I called them out and tried to take action, and they sent a hate mob to bully me and spread misinformation. They hurt my friend, a good friend of mine. All I did was send people to collect evidence so I could report them. I’m done with LBG and a lot of sandbox because DarkRP is more fun.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I did for a few sandbox servers a few months back, never got accepted or denied.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Evenings and weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Drummer, learning songs by RUSH.

"Yes, it would be wise to know the terms of what I want to be."

Yes it would unfortunately you did not read the staff rules. Also, your paragraphs are terrible

-1 bad application

Denied

You don't have the required 72 hours of playtime for staff

You may reapply whenever you meet the staffing requirements

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application