staff application - chubbinmuffin

In-game name: chubbinmuffin FUBAR
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9946640
Warns: 0
Timezone: eastern standard time
Playtime?: 131:34:14
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  i did not have a referral i just felt like applying
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should consider me as staff above everyone else because i am very considerate and listen to both sides of the story. I also don't get mad easily and am very laid back. I would consider myself as a good person to be around and talk to. I am active really early in the morning when no other mods are on. And i also try to help people as much as i can when they need it. But if don't know what to do i will try to contact a higher up and let them deal with it. I also know a bit of the basing rules so i can help people out if they have questions about how to base

I will try to contribute all of my time and effort into being a staff member and help people out with any problems they may have. i will also try my hardest to find anyone who is breaking the rules and deal with them so they don't disrupt other peoples empierced of the server. So in conclusion I'm very calm in general and am not angered quickly, I will also try to help out everyone with their problems no matter what they are and i will try my hardest to be a good staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got jailed for 5 min for rdm and ardm
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, February 10th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday after I get from school at 3:15. So mostly all day. I am very active. On the weekends i have all the time to contribute as a staff.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go fishing, play sports, watch tv, and hang out with my family

Have you read the rules?: chubbinmuffin FUBAR

you just lied about me in a player v staff report. This isn’t someone I would like to see on the team. No referrals either as a young kid which is the burden for me to +1 someone ur age.

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Hama said:

you just lied about me in a player v staff report. This isn’t someone I would like to see on the team. No referrals either as a young kid which is the burden for me to +1 someone ur age.

light mode?

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 Paragraphs are too small. I have not seen you in game and on top of that went to make a comment on a forum that had nothing to do with you. As well when @Hama put that here you didn't even back yourself up. You just wanted to act immature and point out "light mode" cause haha funny.

• Like 1