Moderator Application

In-game name: Fat Good BOI
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:570122913
Warns: none
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 508:44:53.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Faded Loggy Dmoney Chikn
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a Mod in a Discord server for 2 years 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be a DarkRP staff member because I am a dedicated, hardworking, and reliable individual. I have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as a passion for the roleplaying community. I am a team player and am willing to take on any challenge that comes my way. I am also a patient and understanding person, which makes me an ideal candidate for the role.

I am also an experienced player, having been playing the game for a couple years. I understand the importance of fair and balanced gameplay and I am committed to enforcing the rules and regulations of the game. I am also willing to take on any tasks that may be required of me, such as moderating chat, assisting new players, and resolving disputes between players. I am confident that I can be an asset to the DarkRP staff team and help ensure the game remains enjoyable for everyone.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details was warned for NLR since I've came back to the base but my warn got cleared 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes i have made 2. My first one was in February 19. And my second one was in February 26
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Alot since i really enjoy the server and i love helping members of the community and make them want to come back.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Dont really have anything i do outside of gmod
Did you read the staff rules?: Fat Good BOI

1 hour ago, thenotsofriendlydragon said:

I believe I should be a DarkRP staff member because I am a dedicated, hardworking, and reliable individual. I have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics, as well as a passion for the roleplaying community. I am a team player and am willing to take on any challenge that comes my way. I am also a patient and understanding person, which makes me an ideal candidate for the role.

I am also an experienced player, having been playing the game for a couple years. I understand the importance of fair and balanced gameplay and I am committed to enforcing the rules and regulations of the game. I am also willing to take on any tasks that may be required of me, such as moderating chat, assisting new players, and resolving disputes between players. I am confident that I can be an asset to the DarkRP staff team and help ensure the game remains enjoyable for everyone.

Honestly solid for a 14 year old, so who ever complains about "paragraphs not being big enough" is dumb. 

+1

• Like 1

Neutral- I don't like the idea of young kids on the staff team without having personally experienced their maturity even with others vouching I prefer to see it first hand. That being said this app is very good and you have some good referrals and feedback already. Best of luck.

• Agree 2

+1 my girlfriend and I have spent a ton of time with Fat Boi. The only things I can find about this kid to say are good things. I’m sure he can manage the toxicity that comes with staff sits. I wish him the best of luck!

-Ganja

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Hama said:

Neutral- I don't like the idea of young kids on the staff team without having personally experienced their maturity even with others vouching I prefer to see it first hand. That being said this app is very good and you have some good referrals and feedback already. Best of luck.

Personally I don't see why you don't think 13/14 year olds aren't mature enough to be staff. I was staff at 14 and I just got back in at 15 and you gave me your plus one. I only ever see you going neutral or -1 on peoples apps because there are around 13. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1