Car bomb and more

Description:” This addon adds a new fun and explosive way to deal with your enemies. The Car Bomb! This addon allows you to plant a car bomb on another player's car and when the player starts the engine the car will explode. You can also use a scanner to detect car bombs and defuse them with a defuse kit.The Car Bomb Mod do not only add a new way for example criminal organizations to fight each other but also gives the police a new job. To scan and defuse car bombs! See down below for more information”
THIS ADDON REQUIRES COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE CONTENT TO WORK CORRECTLY.
	Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] My suggestion is adding car bombs into the game. It comes with a defuse kit, a car bomb and a bomb scanner. This would add more rp scenarios in this server and it is also realistic. It can create new jobs like EOD on the American side and the Taliban has more explosives to do damage with. It will be a fun and enjoyable experience for all *just don’t leave your car lying around or try to get in one ;) can be by class or maybe even certification. Maybe add a rule on cooldown time and stuff like that. Tali can rig or maybe even the US just a suggestion major upgrades can be made 

p.s. I’m willing to supply the files for this mod, I already have them. Why not donate 
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/car-bomb-mod-includes-defuse-kit-and-bomb-scanner

Edited by Hartmanwill0406
  • Agree 2

I do somewhat like this idea, but I don’t think it’s all rainbows and butterflies like proposed:

- Realistically, in most RP scenarios (at least I’m apart of), vehicles are under utilized. Most officers in the server will ditch cars and go die in either war or a scenario. There would be no use for this in MRP since it’s always die, respawn, go to location, repeat.

- If it turns into a certification, certifications go unused as is, how would this be different? How would this make people use this actual ability?

- Is there anyway you can make it like a self-detonation instead of just when the engine turns on? Just so you can plant it and either turn your car into a suicide bomb technique or make a controllable sabotage attack.

These are just the few of many questions about this possible addition to the server, thank you for suggesting! If you are available to, you can respond with answers in this thread or DM me privately on discord (discord name in signature)!

16 minutes ago, Towelieee said:

I do somewhat like this idea, but I don’t think it’s all rainbows and butterflies like proposed:

- Realistically, in most RP scenarios (at least I’m apart of), vehicles are under utilized. Most officers in the server will ditch cars and go die in either war or a scenario. There would be no use for this in MRP since it’s always die, respawn, go to location, repeat.

- If it turns into a certification, certifications go unused as is, how would this be different? How would this make people use this actual ability?

- Is there anyway you can make it like a self-detonation instead of just when the engine turns on? Just so you can plant it and either turn your car into a suicide bomb technique or make a controllable sabotage attack.

These are just the few of many questions about this possible addition to the server, thank you for suggesting! If you are available to, you can respond with answers in this thread or DM me privately on discord (discord name in signature)!

You can actually set it on a timer