DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Additional Shields

Suggestion: Due to the recent advancement of shields being able to work, I wanted to see if it was possible to add additional shields to certain classes.

Description: At the current moment, the only shield in circulation is the riot shield, with its only purpose to block shots and hit people with it. Two additional shields that are already in the server are the Deployable Shield (deployable_shield) and the Heavy Shield (heavy_shield). The Deployable Shield can be put down to act as an extra barrier for the user. It immediately despawns the moment the user who placed it down is killed. The Heavy Shield is able to breach doors. What I suggest to do is:
Add the Heavy Shield (heavy_shield) to the Breach and Clear Certification, which would allow for the people with the Cert to better breach and clear areas of importance during war and events.
Add the Deployable Shield (deployable_shield) to the shop on each side, making it $2,500.

Reason: With the shields officially working again, I would want to see more use of shields throughout the server.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...