AriFlo619's GM Application

Simmons

In-game name: Simmons

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:533445970

Warns: none

Timezone: EST/EDT

Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): | | | 180A WO Simmons has played for 1652:15:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply? DingoDog

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe that I should be picked due to my commitment to the server, unwavering creativity. I also wholly intend on making the server a more interesting and enjoyable for newbies and veterans alike. I love Garnet Gaming, and arguably one of the most active members of the last few months or so. Due to how much I am available, I can host mini events every few peacetimes to spruce things up if the server as a consensus feels that things are too calm.
I also believe I would make a good addition to the team as I feel in addition to make the server more entertaining, I can also try to create scenarios where our characters to relax, like campfires. I have asked if I should finish my GM applications and everyone I have asked seems to agree that I should be a part of the team. All in all I am willing to do anything and everything to contribute to the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Was banned from Garnet Gaming DarkRP for 4 days back in 2020 for NITRP because i was confused and was still getting used to the rules and feel for the game, however i have not gotten any warns or bans from any server since

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Varies from day to day. Essentially I am available every day, but the amount of time I can dedicate will depend on the day. 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:Creating fun events for all members of the server to enjoy, while also keeping a stoic and mature attitude

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I can run PK’s in fun and interesting ways similar to how Binladenhoe liked to assassinate players with explosive watermelons. I am also constantly thinking of new ideas to write storylines with characters and plots and such.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Rescue the Hostage: A VIP has been taken hostage by a gang of pirates! Breach and clear the area, VIP in hand, and ensure his safe return. There may be several plot twists to this event such as being strapped to a bomb, or miked so that the enemy can gather intel about your battle plan.
 Objective Clearing: A key objective has been taken over by a local militia, it is up to us to take it back and secure the location. Clear multiple waves of enemies without being wiped in order to secure and capture the point of interest.
ZOB: The FOB has been overrun by Zombies and it is up to you to clear the zombies in multiple waves of a seemingly endless zombie onslaught.

Defuse the Situation:  A bomb has been planted on base, search every corner in every room on base, before things turn into a mind blowing catastrophe.

In ‘n Out: A cargo truck has been compromised by foreign militia. The truck has been hidden in a very well secured area with the highest quality of security.The breachers will have to survive several waves of guards all while looking for the truck, communicating and avoiding fire. Once the truck is found they come to learn that the materials have been hidden around the area, so they now have to look for the materials and load them up all while being fired at.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]  Circuit Racing: A number of racers race around a course of the map, speeding to victory. If your vehicle explodes, or your vehicle flips over, you will be eliminated from the race. Whoever reaches the end, or travels the farthest will be crowned the winner.

The Story of Hassan Al-Lahaad:  Al Lahaad is a notorious mob boss and rules the national drug trade. He has killed several of the US forces and is known to be a very elusive targets. the US will be sent to several areas to search for Lahaad and his product. You will sweep the area for any evidence you can of his crimes. Of course, AL Lahaad is always one step ahead of the game and knows when and where the US will be. Throughout your mission you will meet several civilians willing to join the fight to take down Al Lahaad. The journey ends with Al-Lahaad's peaceful surrender. ...or so we thought. Turns out his surrender was a cue for his men to rush the US base, stealing high tech weapons and vehicles. You eventually learn where AL Lahaad operates, and eventually take him down and secure your equipment back.

Event Raid: The Mole: Recently, the US Armed Forces haven’t had much luck in completing their missions, as the Taliban is always 10 steps ahead of them. There must be a spy who is selling the US’s mission plans to the Taliban, but who could this mole be? It is up to the armed forces to sniff him out, and get their plans back before their FOB gets occupied. The Campaign starts with the US trrying to complete a mission in comms, but they find themselves getting intercepted by the Taliban, ultimately leading to them failing their mission. Then, USASOC goes on a classified mission, only to find that somehow, the Taliban once again knew what the US's plans were. On a patrol, a NCO spotted an officer talking with a "civillian, but he didn't think anything of it. This "civillian" is then kidnapped and questioned. The civilian turns out to be a well known mercenary hired by the taliban, and the officer was workign with him to occupy the FOB. The campaign ends with a showdown near a large are Should the US win, the mercenary, and their associates will be tried and found guilty of war crimes. If the Taliban win, the occupants of the FOB will have to take shelter as the FOB falls target to an air assualt

Edited by Simmons
Piss Poor formatting, eents were too vague
2 minutes ago, Draco_ said:

As I said to Ribbit, I would like a more in-depth explanation of your events. If you look at the accepted applications, those are roughly how long ur explanations need to be.

Yeah I was gonna take it down right before it got approved as it dawned on me a bit too late that my events were too vague.

Simmons has great character and holds great responsibility when it comes to the server. Maturity can be iffy, but it's overall improved over your time within the server! I like the events posted, the application looks good, and the explanations are good. Wish the best of luck to you Simmons!

+1

Ok so this is the thing the events look good but I agree with Draco it just kinda seems like it’s the basic of it and not like what they do. Other than that it looks good it’s a +1 from me and you can always edit it and add onto it if you would like to