11A 2LT Nickels GM Application

In-game name: 11A 2LT Nickels

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ribbit3214/

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]) : | 11A 2LT Nickels has played for 386:09:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Nelson, Dingo

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Single player experience 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I believe I make a good fit for your current GM team is due to the fact of how active I am, and on how much I enjoy playing on the server in hopes boost a moral on the server with a different type of events. I believe that events that aren't traditional would bring people back to the server and wanting to keep playing. Even if its just something really small with a small group of people these events can be fun. I feel as though I can help out the fellow GMs with their events if ever needed.  I do think I could help the GM team with different big events as well as smaller events. GM have a serious role on the server an I'd like to be apart of it. Whether I'd be assisting or hosting it will be to the best of my ability.  I do take my time here on the server very seriously and I'd plan to carry that out as being a GM. I truly enjoy my time here on Garnet and I feel as though I can give that feeling back by hosting and doing events to the community of Garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 
No, I have never received a disciplinary punishment on any server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Any time I have free I'm on the server so give or take 6 + hours daily. I take my dedication seriously to this server.  

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

A Gamemaster is too create and host fun and server friendly events for the players on the server to keep everyone active and ensure they are having fun on the server. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would contribute by first learning things from the current GM's and from there I would be able to shape my ideas to the community. I plan to host different and stylish events to hopefully catch attention from people.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
1. Base defense,
 In base defense I would set up NPC's in the tunnels of the U.S. base. from there the participates of the event will be instructed to make a game plan to rid the hostiles out
of their base. This will be a timed event and too see how quickly they react to the situation. Depending if they can successfully get rid of the hostiles in time there will be no bomb planted. But, if they do not
a bomb will be planted somewhere in tunnels and they will have to successfully defuse it. If it gets to this point they will have to call a Bomb squad. The bomb squad will have to do a series of events to defuse the bomb.
This bomb changes every time and will a /roll requirement and depicting the numbers on their roll will determine if the successfully defused that part of the bomb. Each portion of the bomb is timed to put pressure o nthe individual 
to make a quick but effective decisions.

2. D-day,
. This event will show how quick players can adapt to over barring situations. In this event I have chosen comms for it to reside. I will be making buildings and other obstacles near the OBJ site. 
from here there will be explosives and npc's to try and stop the soldiers from getting into the obj site. The soldiers but sucessecfully kill all of the Hostiles and diffuse a bomb that has been planted in the 
comms site using /roll to select wires to this bomb. So lets say there are 4 wires. 3 wires have to be snipped to defuse the bomb. These rolls will change in how high they have to roll each time
to keep things interesting and if they roll to low the wire is incorrect and will result in the bomb exploding. This bomb defusal will be in direct contact will me and the player will have to select a wire to snip.

3. Disguise,
 In this event there will be a selected person and they are disguised as a U.S. Soldier. They have broken into the war room and leaked out Top Secret war plans and U.S. high ranking official names. In this event you'll have to 
roleplay and the Higher ranking officials and U.S. MP's will be given 7 people who in which as suspected of doing the crime. They will have to interrogate the 7 people ( one in which is the suspected war thief) and see who stole the documents. Once the  higher ups have made a choice and confirm who they think stole them they will be told whether they are correct or not. If they are correct they can successfully arrest him and put him on trial. If they are wrong the thief will be released and U.S. documents will be 
Published to chat, (The documents will be made up nothing that will put existing factions documents out there).

4. Infiltration, 
A bunker has appeared  West of the U.S. base. A high ranking official from U.S. has been kidnapped and being held hostage. The U.S. has to infilatrate and take out the NPC's that have the area on lock down. This area will have different  object in the bunker to use as coverage as they try and find their officer. Once they have successfully entered the facility and the threats have been neutralized they will have to extract their officer back to base. But in doing so They realize more hostiles have been reinforced behind them. They will have to successfully take out all of the enemy's and bring their officer safely back to base. 

5. Attack,
The U.S. base is put under attack in waves of troops. The U.S. soldiers will have to successfully defend their base above and under ground. These troops are modern military and shoot to kill so it's important that you use your knowledge of your base to your advantage. These troops will spawn in different places so be sure to use extra care when searching rooms and Bunks for any enemy/ hostile troops that may present danger to you or your comrades on base. Once the attack is done the participants will report to DB and they will be told on their performance.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
1. King of Snipers 
King of snipers is a dupe map that I would create and it will change from tome to time. I will set certain props in the way that would help disguise the snipers. From here they will have 15 seconds
to best hide in the environment provided for them and they will have to spot and take out their opponent out. At this point the survivor will switch sides and a new opponent will be appointed 
until there is one standing.

2. Wipe Out
Wipe out is a custom obstacle course that will allow players to get more comfortable and confident on moving about the game. This will change from time to time depending on the difficulty 
the players find it. This will also give an opportunity to new players who have difficulty running Obstacle course and allow them to understand their movements in the game better. Once I put the course up
I will set a portal up to allow players to come and go as they please.

3. Mario Kart,

On an enclosed track I will spawn in Polaris Quad 4X4's. From here the players will have to race to the finish and see who can avoid the obstacles and other things that might stand in their way on the track. This event will also 
give an opportunity to players to get used to driving and learn how the car systems  work.

• Agree 4

+1
Showed great dedication and commitment to the server. Has been highly active and is what we really need from a gamemaster. Events can be improved on but they seem alright. Perfectly fine for the gamemaster team. 

• Like 1