Moderator Application

In-game name: 11B DS SGT Butcher

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:11101

Warns: 0

Timezone: UTC 7 Arizona time

Playtime?: I'm unsure

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Past experiences as staff: Yes I do, I have been doing staffing off and on since Arma 2 Life starting in 2010, I have Owned servers, I have been a Community manager, admin ect.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

My 13yrs of doing staffing says it all to start off, but choosing me is the best thing you can do I am a very dedicated person when I do staffing and a loyal person. I am very active when I am not working as well, I love helping people when I can as well, I am also a go-getter and am always trying to push myself to always to help anyone and even staff any issue they run into. 

When you do staffing for a long time you learn there is times that thing can get heated when dealing with people, especially with Gmod I have done staffing with Gmod in the past and I know people can lose their patients when dealing with people on here I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt. I am always doing my best to help people get on the server and learn the rules and stick to them so they are not getting in trouble. I do always hope to continue my time with this server and help more people as I am on this server. i am still trying to better myself even with my time doing staffing.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Don't think I have

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: during my days of work, 3 to 4 hrs and days off and I be around all day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No life? lol

Did you read the staff rules?: I always read rules, I always keep rules on my 2nd monitor 🙂

Edited by WilliamButcher
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Hello Butcher,

It looks like you copied the DarkRP format rather than the MilRP format. You can find the MilRP format here: 

Also, this is where you should post your MilRP staff application: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/forum/23-staff-applications/

You can see playtime in-game if you type "/playtime (name)" in chat.

I have seen you a bit recently, but it might be a bit too early to post a staff application as you need at least 100 hours. 

• Friendly 1
  • 3 weeks later...