YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Jiggly, M4l, 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel you should choose me over other applicants because I am on the server lots, I like to help out new players, I am always as respectful as I can be, and I know the rules of the server. Since my last staff application I have had more opportunities to show these things that I am saying and I am very happy that I did, not only because I get to help people out more but also because I can take that as a way to learn better techniques to teach new players how to start off and get better at Garnet or just in DarkRP all together. I am looking to be staff not only as a way to get to know more people on the server and start talking to people more often but also as a way to learn how to do things as staff and get better at doing anything like this in general. I also want to see try and be on at times where people are feel they can get away with RDM, PB, FailRP, etc. I am available earlier on weekends due to not having school and can be on at better times to catch people breaking rules.

I also hope to make the server a bit better by helping with moderation and being able to catch people in the act. I can understand peoples troubles easily and can be a big help with people that don't really know how to communicate the best and can make getting through sits much easier and much quicker. I will always be able to back up a punishment (ban, jail, gag, etc.) with evidence. Once again I am very sorry if it seems there is lots of filler in this it seemed like that again to me. I am trying hard to not make it seem like that but I feel like I am repeating things that I have already said over and over and over again like its in a loop. The last staff application I made not many people knew me, but after that I made sure to go around more, talk to new people, and base with some people also. This server truly has been amazing and I really do hope that I can get accepted to the staff team. Regardless of the outcome though I will still be playing on the server with mod or without.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I got banned for 2 weeks on UKCloudGaming because I didn't read the rules about the Sewer Rat(I think that's what its called) job close enough and ended up RDMing around 5 people. (I forgot to put this in my last application)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

1 Other application I made around a week or so ago from when I'm posting this
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

5+ Hours daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to play basketball with my friends outside of school, I also am getting into coding although its been very hard and I have been 3d modelling with Blender for some time now
Did you read the staff rules?:

computer