Tages Staff Application

Tage

In-game name: Tage/John Booker
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:567205559
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 1stSFODD ESQ JOPT John Booker has played for 858:20:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Smity, Papamid, Draco, Reynolds, Cheeks, Fonza, Bishop, Towelie
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on this server a few weeks ago, I have recently transferred to GM, but I realized I don't have any encouragement to do any events, so I'd like to transfer back to staff. But I was a Mod before I transferred.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? Well for starters, My most recent application for staff, I was at  357:01:36 hours played. Today, which is passed a month or two, I've gotten over 500 hours from being active. I am on almost every single day, I am very well known in the server, I am experienced with staffing, and I'd be a great staff member (again 😉 ) And I want to encourage others to learn how to play this server correctly without breaking the rules and also make their way up the ranks within Tali or US. I will take every sit that I possibly can. I believe I am a great influence on others and I am a great person in general. I am mature, but sometimes I can fuck around but I wont ever go over the line to where I break a rule. I am positive, I am patient, I take care of things the right way, and I get stuff done the right way. I plan on benefitting the server by being as respectful as I can be, I will answer all the questions possible, and I will take this role seriously. And to add, I am always active on forums, and discord to see whats new and whats going on. I most likely will always respond to every staff application and warn appeal, unless I do not know the person. But although, I will just respond and put in that I don't know them, so I might put in a neutral or +1, -1, just depending on what the application looks like, and the feedback from others.

I am extremely active on the server, half the people know me on the server, and just when I started 3 days on the server I was already extremely well known and I got accepted only after 3 days. Apart from the activity, I know ways around the server and I have read the rules, staff guidelines, staff rules, etc. I believe I was a decent staff member before and I enjoyed my time being a Mod whilst I had it. I want to experience it again, but this time working my way up the ladder possibly to Admin. I know it will take a long dedication and effort, but I believe I will make it. I am dedicated to staying as a staff member for this community till the very end, or until something happens to where I can no longer play. Which I will never happen, although this server has its ups and downs with its constant minging, I am always there to witness it, and am always there to make sure people do the right thing than just be annoying to the community. I will put in as much effort as I possibly can into this role, and I wont give up working for the rank of Admin+. This is unrelative, but it shows leadership for what I say next. I am a quarterback for my Highschool football team, I manage to bring my team together and work hard to play games, I motivate others, I encourage others, I keep them moving, I don't let them stop. If one starts to get tired, then we'll all get tired. We all play as a team. I believe I can be a leader to others, and show leadership to this server and bring us together.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I believe 2 a few years ago.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On the weekends, I will have technically all day. On the weekdays, Monday, Wednesday, And Thursday I will only be able to play 3-4 hours consecutively. On Tuesday and Friday, I could play 5-6 hours. 

Note: I am currently GM, and I mentioned this in the staff app, but I do not have any encouragement to do any events, and I would like to spend more of my time being a staff member than a Gamemaster.

Edited by Tage
Got my warn removed.
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1   Confirming Referral

Great player and a great GM
Really active
Great attitude
Would make a great addition again

• Like 1

+1

Great player and calm in chaotic situations. Good application. Active on times when some staff cant be on, it would help the envoirments in those hours.

👌

Goodluck!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Draco_ said:

+1 Any reason you can think of. Just concerned about Mod-> GM -> Mod.

Yea, I wanted to transfer to GM because I thought I would be enjoyed to do events and etc, but I really wasn’t feeling it. So I want to keep my stay in staff.