DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Twig's Gamemaster Application

Twig

In-game name:

18A 1LT Twig
SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞

STEAM_0:0:98020010
Warns: RDM x1 (5/02/2021 - Fonza), Self Damage (3/4/23 - Snakeman)
Timezone:

EST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]):

| 18A 1LT Twig has played for 416:47:55.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes.
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?]

Nelson
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]

On a different server that rhymes with Ricefuse; I was a Gamemaster twice, and even won Gamemaster of the Week at one point!
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over other applicants because not only am I a competent builder, Roleplayer, who is extremely active and dedicated to Garnet, but I am confidently able to transfer ideas from my head to the MRP canvas.

I want to help make sure the server doesn’t get stale for other players by making sure they have enjoyable events that are unique and make them want to keep playing! Also, as a member of USASOC; I would like to help keep USASOC operations alive by providing missions for members to do through the gamemaster role. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I was banned 2 years ago for MRDM by Fonza, I didn’t take this server seriously at the time and my actions are regrettable, I also have 2 warnings, one of which was a complete accident.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I am able to contribute several hours daily to this position, as I already do so on the server.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

The responsibilities of a gamemaster is to provide passive and active events that players can interact with to stimulate the server and community to prevent it from getting stagnant.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: 

I would contribute to roleplay as part of the gamemaster team by providing straight forward, fair, and engaging experiences for everyone to enjoy, I would put thought into each aspect of my builds, planning, and instruction to ensure that my events are the best they can be, and work to improve myself as a gamemaster and evolve over time.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. Classified: In this event, a transmission is received from intelligence officers in the pentagon that important intel needs to be extracted somewhere on the map, the US side would then scramble to find said intel and extract it bringing it back to the war room to be sent back home without letting the Taliban get a whiff of what they're up to. The location of the intelligence will be a fleshed out intelligence/comms station, that is filled with NPCs.

2. USASOC Tournament: In this event, a team vs team arena would be set up for each branch of USASOC to fight it out to see who is truly the dominant special force in afghanistan. In this arena, one team is attacking and the other is defending, the defending team is guarding a hostage which needs to be extracted and returned to the attacker’s starting point. This arena would accommodate sniping, and CQC Combat. The hostage would be a player or gamemaster that follows one attacker when they get within a couple feet of him, if the person the hostage is following dies, the hostage will stay in place until the end of the round, if the attackers kill the hostage, the attackers lose, if they defenders kill those hostage, the defenders lose, if either team wipes the other team, the team remaining wins.

3. Joe Biden: President Joe Biden visits the US base to inspect the operations and logistics of the United States’ involvement in afghanistan but he does a terrible job rambling about random things and overall acting very senile, inevitably, someone will come along and kill Joe Biden, and Biden’s killer will be courtmarshaled through roleplay in a courtroom setup in the war room, complete with lawyers, a judge, and an audience of players! There would then be a funeral for Joe Biden, after the court marshaling. Jill Biden would also be there, and funeral music would be played at the funeral.

4. Killdozer: In this event an unknown assailant constructs a vehicle of death to wreak havoc in the area, this vehicle has one weak spot on the back of it that it can be destroyed by attacking, but it is not immediately obvious, the killdozer attempts to cause as much destruction as possible before the US take it out, this would give the americans something to do. After the vehicle is destroyed, the assailant later revealed as Mohommad heemeyer, is interrogated and held to every extent of the law.

5. Afghani Warlord: in this event, intel of an afghani warlord named Mohammed Shakir is hiding out somewhere on the map is received, he is guarded by several NPCs and the mission of the americans is to capture and extract him without killing him, bringing him back to the base for him to be interrogated. The area where Mohammad Shakir would be would be fleshed out and feel alive and living in. Mohammaad Shakir is also schizophrenic,very combative,and very old, he walks witha limp and is very slow which would be a hindrance to a quick extraction, he will also be hearing voices that aren’t real and reacting accordingly.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. Demolition Derby/Death Race: In the first event, it would essentially be a PVP arena that has a track, but with vehicles that I will spawn in, Contestants will fight it out in cars, inevitably doing damage to each other until one remains. If this event was successful I would do a subsequent one when the server does not have a lot of players that would encompass alot of the map's points of interest, turning a lot of the map into an actual race track. The vehicles would be outfitted with various ramming tools, ramps, etc. with the objective being to win the race by any means necessary. The race would start in the southwest neighborhood, and completely loop around, there would be both obstacles and jumps for the racers to navigate.
    WMD: In this event I would build a uranium enrichment center in the Taliban base, where obviously, the taliban would be enriching uranium, when the United States gets a whiff of the taliban having enriched uranium and are planning to make weapons of mass destruction, they invade the taliban base and attempt to sabotage and destroy the reactor, while stealing as much enriched uranium in the form of props that are able to be picekd up, the uranium will be brought back to a warehouse in the US base . Once the reactor is destroyed the taliban would seek revenge on the US and attempt to steal the uranium back from the Americans.

Garnet Gaming's got talent!: In this event, players would compete to show off their talents in front of 3 judges, each judge votes yes or no at the end of each performance, and each judge gets one golden buzzer which immediately progresses the person they give it to to the next round, I feel this event would have alot of silly moments, and a lot of people would want to participate even if their just in the audience! I would be able to provide karaoke style backing tracks and beats for players who want to sing or rap, which would be played in game, and hopefully I do it right because this event could be recurring if players like it.

Edited by squiddy
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1

Twig has shown absolute dedication to the server within the past couple of months. He has made a great name for himself recently and stands out to me as a person.

I feel as if the MRDM shouldn’t be looked at too much. Past mistakes don’t matter, it’s how you act after the mistake that truly shows someones character.

I wish you the best of luck and really look forward to possibly having you in the GM team.

• Like 1

+1

BUT.......
There are many OOC events in ur application. I feel like these applications are made to show us what your creativity is around RP events. And show what ideas u are capable of. If you get accepted i hope to see some more RP ideas and storylines/campaings.

Nontheless, you are really active and a nice guy. Goodluck on the application!

• Like 1