DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Drax's Gamemaster Application

In-game name: Adam Drax (Drax)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:173759219

Warns: (1) Failrp | Talking Over Dead Bodies - Warned by Jaecob

Timezone: MDT - UTC-06:00 (Mountain Daylight Time)

Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 055th MHB MAJ Adam Drax has played for 253:00:07.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes!

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes!

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] NelsonCheeks, and Care

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]

I have had past experience as a gamemaster, I used to live in Australia and I played on a server called Colossal Gaming MilRP, I was a Head Moderator and a Event Mod which is their version of gamemaster, organizing and setting up events for players during peacetime was extremely fun and entertaining not only for GMS but also for the server. The importance of having a fun and inclusive environment is important for me as a role such as GM.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As an applicant for a staff position on Garnet Gaming, I believe I bring several qualities and experiences that set me apart from other applicants. I have a strong passion for MilRP and Garry's Mod in general, I am dedicated to creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for players on the server whether this include helping them with job changes, conflict, or general queries. I am always eager to contribute my time and effort to help the server thrive and I will always help the community to the best of my ability whenever I am on. My expertise and ability to flex my schedule for the server is tremendously useful as I am able to get on and get to work with whatever there is that needs to be done or is of upmost importance at the time. I have extensive experience playing Garry's Mod and have specifically focused on military RP servers not only playing garnet for a decent amount of time but this experience has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the game mechanics, rules, and dynamics. I am familiar with the challenges that arise within this context and know how to handle them effectively and with responsibility. Lastly, I understand the importance of fostering a positive and inclusive community within the server. I actively engage with players, both new and experienced, to ensure they feel welcome and supported as I am approachable, friendly, and willing to assist players with their concerns or questions within the server.  I have always found that being nice and being approachable as well as welcoming can go a long way, not only does it make one want to play the server and interact with others but for them to be able to have a good time and enjoy the server is what matters most for me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

No, I have never been banned or punished the only warn I have is the one from Jaecob. I tend to follow the rules while having a great time as this is the best way to enjoy a server!

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Like stated before my schedule can be flexed for this role, I am able to hop on right after my college courses and am able to spring into action for when I am needed or whenever I am able to host an event for the server and the community.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

The responsibilities of a gamemaster are to not only create an immersive and enjoyable experience for players on the server with events and fun things to do during peacetime, but to also make sure the community and the server are in tact and players are not bored or tired of playing. Being able to make those entertained while having fun should be a priority. As a GM there is also the responsibility aspect where you need to know what you are doing when you are doing it. Making sure you have your RP and Events set up at a certain time and being coordinated is important for the team and for you. Contribution towards the team not only creates good motivation to build and work together as GMs but also represents and creates a lead-by-example motto which can be used towards the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would contribute towards the RP by giving the players and the server overall a fun and enjoyable experience with events during peacetime. Giving players the option and accessibility to play an event and have a fun, fair, and enjoyable experience is my top priority if I get accepted as a GM.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bIqsSC0iZ10NrYDSS_00KkqhnAjTvV0WfmPPYCc71iI/edit?usp=sharing

(Events created by me I also have dupes according to these events that I will reorganize in folders and make sure they are able to be used in the server if I am accepted)

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xt3AIwq7MV_lhBBqTaYhn2dqlhQvhNgrKwt0G7I3LPk/edit?usp=sharing

(Same goes for above I also have dupes for these that I can use according to what's good and whats not for the servers frames etc.)

Edited by itsdrax
  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

+1 A lot of the events are tested classics most GMs start with, with a touch of imagination in them. Imagination is a very important skill involving events, if you think outside the box like a couple of the events showed, you'll do good.

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 and confirmation of referral

Drax is an incredibly active member of the community who has proven himself as a dependable, equitable, and accountable individual. Nelson and I are both positive that Drax will be a great addition to the GM team. Also, Nelson has been helping Drax with his events and giving him guidance on how to use GM tools. The paragraphs are thought-out and put together very well - I believe there is authentic veracity in his statements. Drax is also a content player who I believe will continue carrying a good image as a staff member.+

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1, Confirmation of referral, he has great ideas as you've read and he's willing to ask indepth questions on tools/NPCs for application within his events.

• Like 1