DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Allow talking over bodies

jas0n

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Talking over bodies is not and has never been a rule. The only warn you could get is for toxicity which only ever happens if you’re overly toxic or someone has something against you. There doesn’t need to be a rule change cause there is no rule, but I guess it can be further clarified (for the 36th time) that reporting for “talking over bodies” is not a thing.

TL:DR: “Get fucked” to your buddy or someone of reasonable skill will not get you warned. “Holy shit you’re so fucking ass just uninstall, shitter” to a random person / new player would get you warned like the douche you are if you pull that.

Edited by Ozzy
13 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Talking over bodies is not and has never been a rule. The only warn you could get is for toxicity which only ever happens if you’re overly toxic or someone has something against you. There doesn’t need to be a rule change cause there is no rule, but I guess it can be further clarified (for the 36th time) that reporting for “talking over bodies” is not a thing.

TL:DR: “Get fucked” to your buddy or someone of reasonable skill will not get you warned. “Holy shit you’re so fucking ass just uninstall, shitter” to a random person / new player would get you warned like the douche you are if you pull that.

Even though its not an official rule its an unwritten rule. The reason for the post was to get this confusing "rule" set in stone. Either its allowed or isnt, its to unclear. Ive been told by multiple people including staff that it is a rule and you will get warned. 

And not to mention I may not know the 055th guys for example. But i see them everyday, its ok for there to be reasonable trash talk. Yes they can be concerted random because you never really meet the guy but I play against them everyday.  Killing you and adding insult to injurie is a douche move. But Its brings out people competitive sides and pushes people to be better. 

Edited by jas0n
  • Informative 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
6 minutes ago, jas0n said:

Even though its not an official rule its an unwritten rule. The reason for the post was to get this confusing "rule" set in stone. Either its allowed or isnt, its to unclear. Ive been told by multiple people including staff that it is a rule and you will get warned. 

They’re wrong whomever they are. Wasn’t a rule under me and in talking with the current heads, it’s still not a thing. So I apologize for their ignorance wasting your time. 

Edited by Ozzy
3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

They’re wrong whomever they are. Wasn’t an rule under me and in talking with the current heads, it’s still not a thing. So I apologize for their ignorance wasting your time. 

Its good to get a clarification from you about this "rule". Its no waste of time i think its important that as a community we discuss things openly and get changes we would like to see is better then just hiding in our ts channel echo chambers.

Edited by jas0n
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Accepted
Moving forward the new rule will look something like this. Talking over dead bodies is fine, to an extent. Once things start to get toxic is when the line is crossed. If someone talks over a player talks over a body and thinks it to be toxic they may ask for a sit and provide evidence for the staff member. If it is deemed toxic the staff member will hand out a Verbal Warning to ask the player to stop talking over that players body. If the toxicity does not stop then further punishments can be handed out.

• Agree 3