Lopocks Staff Application

Lopock

In-game name: Lopock
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:15434091
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: Tali BMI Lopock has played for 683:05:53.(Most are from a long time ago)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Reynolds
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Gaming Light [Has been several years]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a lot of experience on this server along with several other RP servers such as police,darkrp, and other military servers. On Gmod as a whole, I have over 3,000 hours and know the game inside and out. Along with this, I think the last time I got a warning on any server was during 2020 which was gaming light. I also used to be a WO in the old old Taliban before I just randomly left. I have spent a lot of time on Garnet Servers and truly enjoy them. I would love to be able to help out the server even if it is doing sits along with other staff things such as meetings and suggestions and I spend time staffing instead of participating in war. Along with this, I am good in stressful/difficult situations especially ones where someone is needed to stand their ground. I have experience with stressful situations that I will talk about in private with anyone but not openly post. on the internet. I have been active since I came back to this server after years, which was about a month ago, I have been on almost every day and plan to continue like that unless I go on trips this summer. I plan to continue to play and continue to play like this even after summer. I also believe that I would be a good fit as I am a very easygoing person and friendly and I try to maintain good relations.

Moving on, I believe I would add a nice mix to the staff and I am mainly active early in the day/morning and from night to late at night, during this period there are not a lot of active members of staff and sometimes it is needed. I believe that being active during this time is a huge plus as it would make the server safer, from mass and other violations of the MOTD. Along with this, I am a very eager-to-learn person and I feel like learning more about this server and how it works will benefit me along with the server as I am very open to learning new things. I also feel as if this would bring me closer to other players and it would also bring me closer to the community. I know that I could help bring a friendly light to the staff team. I am relatively new after coming back to this server and it only being around a month I have already climbed to BMI in the Taliban Army. Lastly, I think I could bring more leadership into the staff team as something I currently love doing as a BMI is war-leading.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details 

Yes, 2-week band for MRDM this was very long ago in I believe around 2017 I was very new to the server I think a PFC for the US and it was like my second war I did not know I couldn't go inside their base at the time and just kill them inside. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:7-14 hours per week or 1-2 hours per day

Edited by Lopock
Was told to add reynolds as referrals
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1

Add me to referral, he is an absolute Taliban Officer unit, and knows what is up. After several conversations, he is a mature solid standing individual who I can see succeed in the mod ranks. 

Edited by Reynolds
  • Like 1

+1

You really constructed this application well! I believe you could do great as a moderator so long as you can hold up to your word! I’ve heard your a good active player, as well as a upcoming leader who is on a good track. 

• Like 1

+1

Lopock is an avid player and contributor to garnet, not only is he a great leading officer for Taliban be he is also mature and aware of situations. He is pretty known in the community and I would feel trusted and safe with someone like him on the staff team within GGMRP. Not only this but your dedication towards your role as an officer in Taliban as well as your dedication to making this server a better place for new comers is something I see beneficial, not only for the staff team but for the community, your a funny guy and a great person.

Best of Luck
-Drax

• Like 1

+1 This application is very well put together! Your activity on the server and  within your faction shows you have dedication that could be brought to the staff side. Hope everything goes great and good luck!

• Like 1