Towelie's Lore Team Application | 5/31

In-game name: 1stSFODD JOPT xXFaZeK1ll3rXx | Tali RAC MSGT Towelie
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18 years old.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555365615
Warns: 2 Total Warns

1st Warn : FailRP (Crouch jump) - Torres

2nd Warn : NLR - KMP
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 50 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 1stSFODD JOPT xXFaZeK1ll3rXx has played for 1756:45:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [Which Gamemaster/Lore Team recommended you to apply?] N/A.
Past experiences as staff/GM: [Optional]

MilitaryRP Gamemaster (GarnetGaming.net) | June 29th, 2022 - August 28th, 2022

MilitaryRP Moderator (GarnetGaming.net) | March 21st, 2023 - Current

DarkRP Moderator (SackRP) | Discontinued 5 months ago.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The simple term for roleplay is to act out or perform the part of a person or character. When I joined MilitaryRP back in February of 2022, I quickly realized that this server is combat/skill based and the roleplay portion is quite lackluster. Nowadays, you can't get a good roleplay scenario going without a form of metagame, someone fail roleplaying, or just flat out massing during an event. I want to attempt to give the server some story, make the server interesting when the characters listed below decide to partake in the server that day. I want to keep the players engaged within the server and actually make some fun, action filled events. I am one of the lucky few of the server that had some experience with gamemaster, so I know what a lot of people look for within an event. These are things like combat, stories that gain attention, and rivalries with each side that will make you remember the server and cherish such memories.

Also, the lore team is a new addition to the Garnet Gaming MilitaryRP server, I'm here to give all types of leadership, help others that are within the team to improve characters and roleplay, and seek to create an entirely new community with the lore team. I think an opportunity like this can give the new players a lot more to do, and I want to be there to help these new players learn the server. The creativity I possess, the passion I hold for the server, and the enthusiasm I own can make me a top candidate for this form of position. This is all how I plan on benefiting the server and to create a better community overall.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details.

Was rightfully banned by Yumz for Self Promotion. All context is given in the appeal down below.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your own faction.  [minimum 1 paragraph]

Representative Forrester (Representative of US Department of Defense)

Forrester is a defensive agent that goes on weekly runs to improve the defense of the US Army base. This can lead to missions being set, things being tested that can have great effect on the United States base (these effects can either be good or bad). Forrester's main goal is to make the US base as safe as possible but he can run into issues that include Taliban raids, kidnaps, and suicide bombings of the base. Nothing will get in his way of preventing any form of casualties, he does like to get his revenge on the enemy.

Forrester is a great character for multiple reasons, can send the 11 Bravo on trainings/missions to work on defense, this can give them a lot of senses and knowledge of how to hold a point and hold peaks like no other. This gives good translations to war and would help a lot of players in the long run. Forrester can also act as a target for the Taliban, seeing that he likes to get his revenge, this means he can get US to raid, and Taliban attempt to strike back by attempting to assissnate the representative.

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your enemy faction.  [minimum 1 paragraph]

Qari Ahmadulla (Minister of Security (Intelligence))

Qari Ahmadulla is the minister for intelligence security for the Taliban. This means that he does active in-person checks on base, visits when the Taliban are in trouble, and catches any form of detected espionage inside the base. Qari will be an active member that also forms espionage missions, gains details for prisoners of war, and talks with higher ups on a weekly basis. But, there is an issue, Qari Ahmadulla was supposedly killed in 2001 by the United States Army after a drone strike was executed. This means that the US Army wants him dead and will do whatever they can to achieve that goal.

Qari has been ran several times personally back on Echo, this was when I was GM. Qari was in a lot of events that needs a leadership role to partake in the event. I already have a set of events that can be ran through this type of character such as chemical warfare, diseased soldiers, and action filled kidnaps that Taliban strive to defend. Lots of lore has already been placed with this character and I already see it being able to branch out and further develop!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1

Great person with a great mind. I can definitely see you on the LORE team because you seem to have a RP focused imagination with a wide variety of possibility. Application is well put together, not too long and gets to the point. 

• Like 1