Why i think i should be staff.

Nvidiator

I think i should be staff because i want to help other memebers and help the server. If i do get staff i will most likely donate even though im already a staff member. I am pretty active i found this server 11 days ago and i already have 1 day and 11 hours plus i have been staff on a diffrent server but that server was dead unlike this one so im trying to inprove my strength in staff by being a staff on a high popular server. I have NEVER abused on a server besides when it was Admin wars. Any ways I really would appreciate it. If i dont get it i will most likely stay to the server. But it would be nice to have a decent experience. Thank you for reading this.

-1 someone deny this crap, rude son of a bitch who literally threatened to mass rdm in the server when he can’t even read “ if u need staff assistance, make a REPORT” and immediately starts bitching in admin chat about not getting help

On 9/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, Nvidiator said:

I think i should be staff because i want to help other memebers and help the server. If i do get staff i will most likely donate even though im already a staff member. I am pretty active i found this server 11 days ago and i already have 1 day and 11 hours plus i have been staff on a diffrent server but that server was dead unlike this one so im trying to inprove my strength in staff by being a staff on a high popular server. I have NEVER abused on a server besides when it was Admin wars. Any ways I really would appreciate it. If i dont get it i will most likely stay to the server. But it would be nice to have a decent experience. Thank you for reading this.

You didn't follow format even remotely, so -1 for that. 

I also don't feel like you would be a very good staff. You have a terrible attitude in game, and a short temper from what I've seen.