DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Baldur/RearEnd Staff Application

Baldur

In-game name: 75R Baldur
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Steam ID: Baldur(STEAM_0:1:431441696)
Warns: 1 Warn RDM
Timezone: Central US
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 180 hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Supra and Drax
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I am going to make the server more encouraging to new players to make them want to stay. I will ensure that everything works smoothly, and that mingy and non-rule following players are not allowed and are removed asap. I know the server needs to be enjoyable to all. I understand that everyone's opinion matters when it comes to Garnet Gaming. I am going to take everyone's opinion into account when making decisions as a Staff. I will make everything balanced to allow everyone to have a proper and fun gaming experience. 

I will explore new options to bring fun and exciting things both to new and old players on this server. I am going to be active as much as possible to the best of my ability as Staff. I will make sure classes and weapons are balanced, and fair to both sides. I will take in any positive feedback and try to make the best of it. I am a mature person and will be able to handle issues in a formal manner. I also can be very creative in a way that could bring new ideas for events that can be fun for everyone.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Warned once for RDM, never banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is the first application
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am active everyday for at least 3-4 hours, if not more. Activity on Garnet Gaming is not an issue you will have to worry about for me.

Edited by Baldur
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm only gonna +1 because I know how you'll be.

But please, do fix the paragraphs and the format. But I know you'll always be there for people to help them in any way they need, you'll be there to hear their questions and etc. You'll be there to take multiple sits, etc. Good luck

+1
Paragraphs need work, and the formatting needs to be fixed, but I'm giving you a +1 only because i know you are mature enough to know right from wrong, you stay active enough to get alot of work done and when you're on you're normally interacting with everyone. Not entirely sure what happened to your application but either way i know you as an individual so good luck!

+1

Confirmation of referral , amazing dude and very well put together guy he’d do great making a good and effective impact on the community : Fix up the paragraphs and make sure it’s formatted and looks nice 

Best of luck!