In-game name: 75R SFC CHP Courtland
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198983678999
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): 160 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] None although I did apply for SWRP GM and got accepted but no one trained me.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I believe you should choose me over others because I have great ideas for the server that I have already expressed to many GMs and Admins. I have been on the suggestions tab a few times trying to help grow the server by sharing my ideas and wanting to make it continuously grow and grow! Another reason would be to help get more GMs involved and helping keep the server active. I cant explain how many new arrivals to the server have joined but left because there was nothing going on in the server. I want to help with that problem and make it to where the new arrivals are more involved and I will always try and come up with new ways to keep retention rates high! If you accept my application I will try my best to grow the server and also help each Battalion have events to do.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am usually on most if not everyday, but I am able to contribute at least a few hours a day 4-7 days a week.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To help create a fun and enjoyable environment for all players who join the server and to create moments that will help keep players interested in the server. Also, to help in the mission to grow server population.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would Create new interactive events on world such as randomly having missions that I can send to a Factions CO such as a Hostage system, Ammo cache Demo, and giving them incentives for completing the mission maybe working with the COs of factions and seeing if they would be ok to make there promo 1 day less like it is with recruiting.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. OP Sizzlin Bacon- Faction oriented civilian extract from a hostile environment or from a building with IED and other explosives. Faction CO splits group into teams and they have to strategically figure out ways to infiltrate and neutralize the enemy as well as avoid being seen so the hostiles don't activate the bomb killing the civilians as well as the faction members. (Silencers, snipers, very descriptive and accurate callouts and any other means of a mission meant for Sneaky in and out missions)

2. OP Sneaky Piston- Recon/ Ammo cache destroy mission with hostiles and ECs. The faction gets intel on an enemy ammo cache that is lightly guarded by opposing forces and has to Neutralize the enemy than quickly Gather any intel or important information before blowing the cache to smithereens.

3. OP 4 Eyes- Air assault recon and ground forces working together to exfil secret documents being held by enemy forces in a neighborhood building

4. Faction oriented events (depending on how many players are on) to showcase each SOC members potential and progress through a timed target practice and real EC character interaction to showcase RP capability.

5. OP 1 Margarita- A More in depth Breach and clear scenario with a whole building being used as the hideout where a faction has to determine from there own RECON team the best route to B&C the whole area and find and Kidnap the enemy informant. They will then take him back to the Base and Interrogate the enemy to get intel on the next mission.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. Playing a fun Hide and seek event where if you get caught you spawn back a different color to show you have become a tagger. Winner should get an in game money prize for the ooc lounge or a pedestal showing present winners. 

2. OP Bloody Mary- The High command gets sent a transmission of a rogue US Scientist that has created a zombie virus that has reached the the Map and the server has to work together to fight the infected off but if you die you become infected. When the war timer gets to 5 min and there are still survivors they win and the US detonates a chemical bomb that cures the virus. 

3. OP Peaky Blinders- The map is surrounded by foreign Snipers (Foreign to US and Tali) and the server has to find and extract the intel being held by these enemies through proper Reconnaissance, Proper positioning and utilizing their B&C techniques. This will also be a race type of event where US will still engage in Tali as well as the 3rd type of enemy. If US gets the intel first Tali still has a chance to kill the Soldier holding the INTEL and bring it back to their base and vice-versa. There will be 3 sites with Intel on the map but if it takes longer to gather the intel it will have to be 1 Event after each war.

Edited by vLucidDreamv

Courtland has shown great dedication and generosity when in the server. I have spoken with Courtland plenty of times and he has never shown any form of disrespect to me.

He also has access to and speaks actively to great mentors of the server such as Huntingguy, Supra, Care and York. With all these aspects, Courtland is destined for greatness and has taken more than enough steps to ensure himself for success.

You get a +1 from me and you can add me to referrals if you’d like. Can’t wait to see what you accomplish on the GM team!

• Like 1